Lahore High Court has issued the official letter on 5th May, 2021 in connection with LHC Notification of Eid Holidays 10th To 15th May 2021. The further details are given below;
Eid-ul-Fitr Holidays 2021 in Lahore High Court
In partial modification of this Court’s notification No. 266-A/XVII-3 dated 16-12-2020, the Hon’ble Chief Justice has been pleased to order that Lahore High Court Principal Seat, its allied Benches (Bahawalpur, Multan and Rawalpindi) and Civil & Sessions Courts in the Punjab shall observe Eid-ul-Fitr holidays w.e.f. 10th to 15th (Monday-Saturday) May, 2021.
Read More: Notification of Eid-ul-Fitr Holidays 2021
Copy forwarded for information to the:
- Registrar, Supreme Court of Pakistan, Islamabad.
- Registrar, Federal Shariat Court, Islamabad.
- Registrar, Islamabad High Court, Islamabad.
- Registrar, Sindh High Court, Karachi.
- Registrar, High Court of Baluchistan, Quetta.
- Registrar, Peshawar High Court, Peshawar.
- Director General, Directorate of District Judiciary, Lahore High Court, Lahore.
- Director General, Punjab Judicial Academy, Lahore.
- Secretary to Hon’ble Chief Justice Lahore High Court, Lahore.
- Advocate General, Punjab, Lahore.
- Sr. Additional Registrar (Services), Lahore High Court, Lahore.
- All the District and Sessions Judges in the Punjab.
- Additional Chief Secretary, Government of the Punjab, Lahore.
- Secretary, Home Department, Government of the Punjab, Lahore.
- Sr. Additional Registrars/Additional Registrars Lahore High Court, Lahore, Bahawalpur, Multan and Rawalpindi Benches.
- Additional Registrar (IT) for uploading on the website of Lahore High Court, Lahore.
- Staff Officer to Worthy Registrar, Lahore High Court, Lahore.
- All the Gazetted Officers, Lahore High Court, Lahore.
- Secretaries, Lahore High Court Bar Associations, Lahore, Bahawalpur, Multan & Rawalpindi Benches for communication to the members of the concerned Bar Associations.
- All Secretaries of the District Bar Associations in the Punjab.
- Assistant Registrar (Media), Lahore High Court, Lahore,
- Director General, Public Relations Department, Lahore.
- Superintendent, Government Printing Press, Lahore for publication in the press/media.
- Associated Press of Pakistan, Lahore.
- Pakistan Press Information, Lahore.
- News Editor, Pakistan Television Corporation, Lahore for giving wide publicity for information of the public.