The Peshawar Electric Supply Company, PESCO WAPDA has announced 2500 plus lineman jobs 2022. The vacancies are divided on quota system in which open merit, minority and 20% ECQ included. The basic qualification is required for the Lineman (ALM) job is Matriculation. If your age is 18-30 years then you are eligible to apply for PESCO jobs. The Last date for submission of application is 27th March 2022.
PESCO runs under Company Ordinance 1984 as well as the article of Associations inviting applications for recruitment of suitable candidates having Khyber Pakhtunkhwa districts domicile to fi the following positions purely on contractual basis for a period of three years on lump-sum pay package extendable subject to satisfactory performance.
PESCO Jobs 2022 Lineman (KPK WAPDA)
|S.No||Designation||Required Qualification and Experience||No. of Posts||Quota|
|1||Assistant Lineman (ALM)||
Medical Category: A
Height: 5 Feet 4 Inches
Chest: 32 Inches
Running: 800 Meters in 5 Minutes
Pushups/Dunds: 20 in Single Attempt in 3 Minute
Lifting of Weight: 30 KG in Single Attempt
Digging: 1 Ditch of Length, Depth, and Width (2 x 2 x 2) feet
Climbing Skills: Tower/Ladder up to 10 Feet Wearing Safety Equipment
Weight: As per the body mass index chart BMI
Pulling of Wires: In one span of 100 feet
|2502||Open Merit: 1877
20% ECQ: 500
PESCO Lineman Jobs 2022 Eligilbity Criteria
- The candidates from the merged districts (Ex-FATA) are ineligible to apply for the posts of ALM
- The posts under open quota will be filled on District-wise basis in accordance with available located vacancies of the concerned district
- The services purely on contract on lump sum pay package bass with no regularization in future
- General Age relaxation has already been included in age mentioned above. No further age relaxation is allowed in the presented age limit except candidates belonging to scheduled castes and Buddhists are allowed 3 years relaxation and the Government servants who have completed two years continuous Govt service on the closing date shall be allowed 10 years relaxation in upper age limit
- The recruitment will initially involve screening of Physical Parameters, those ling Physical Parameters will undergo Written Skill Test those who quality Skill Test by securing minimum 50% marks will be called for Physical Test and finally who qualify the Physical Test will be called for interview on merit based on score of Skill & Physical Test
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Skill Written Test
- Only qualified and eligible candidates will be allowed to appear in Physical Test and Interview
- Candidates selected will be required to perform duty anywhere in KPK under the jurisdiction of PESCO as per requirement of the Company
- Incomplete application applications containing incomplete information those submitted after the due date of the publication of this advertisement or submitted by hand will not be processed/entertained and will be rejected
- Original documents must be presented by the candidate at the time of interview
- Candidate may contact UET Peshawar for any query regarding written test display of provisional and final list of candidates Roll number slips, test centers, results etc. on Telephone Nos
091-92720468 091-9242047 and through email address jobs pescouetpeshawar.edu.pk
- All applications must be directly submitted to the University of Engineering & Technology (UET) Peshawar on online application portal available at www.uettest.pk. Applications submitted by hand or through post to PESCO or UET will not be entertained processed.
- Serving candidates are advised to apply through proper channel.
- PESCO reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- No TADA will be paid for test interview.
- Dismissed screened out employees of any organization or having criminal record are not able for employment in PESCO.
- Concealment representation of facts at any stage will lead to disqualification of a candidate.
- Only PESCO Employees Children are eligible to apply against specified posts under 20% ECO
- Candidates applying against 20% Employees Children Quota posts must ensure the following at the time of interview.
- All those candidates who have applied earlier are also eligible to apply fresh they all the required criteria.
FPSC Jobs 2022 Advertisement No 03 | Fpsc.Gov.Pk Apply Online
How To Apply For Lineman Jobs in PESCO WAPDA 2022
Candidate shall submit application on the UET online application portal available on VET website www.uettest.pk within 15 days of publication of this advertisement. Candidate is required to deposit the required fee of Rs. 489, in favor of University of Engineering & Technology (UET) Peshawar in any branch of United Bank Ltd (UBL) in VET Admission Account No. 1486 205505522. The fee can also be transferred to UBL Bank Account No 1486 205605522 through Easypaisa, JazzCash and Omni mobile app On successful fee deposit candidate will receive a receipt having 10 digits SEQ NUMBER. The SEQ NUMBER will be used as an authentication key on online application form.
No application shall be entertained at PESCO HQ, therefore applicants are advised to apply directly to UET only through online portal. No application received by hand or through post will entertained. Application improperly filed up, incomplete, after closing date, without deposit sip details or submitted by hand will not be entertained processed. Candidates will be informed through SMS by UET Peshawar to download and print the Roll No Slip with test date, timings and venue will be mentioned on Roll No, Slip.
No separate call letters will be issued to candidates for written screening test through post/ counter means. Only those candidates who have completed the requisite certificate (Matriculation Certificate) are eligible to apply. Candidates to whom final result has not been issued or result awaited shall not
be considered Candidates having higher qualification shall not be eligible for appointment.
All PESCO Employees’ Children who have applied earlier for various posts under 20% Employee Children Quota to Circle Offices PESCO HQ or any other office within the jurisdiction of PESCO are advised to apply a fresh Previously submitted applications to any office will not be valid after publication of this advertisement.
|Employees News Portal||Click Here|