Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro Sindh, Pakistan has announced an advertisement in the DAWN newspaper for the LUMHS Registration As MBBS/BDS Graduate 2021. If you want to get life time membership then you have to pay the fee Rs. 2000/. The last date for the registration is 1st March, 2021.
LUMHS MBBS/BDS Registration 2021- How To Apply
In pursuance of Clause-30(1 )(d) read with Clause- 2(r) of the LUMHS Ordinance 2000, applications are invited from MBBS/BDS graduates, on the prescribed application form for Registration as Registered Graduate as under:
- MBBS / BDS Graduates of LMC / LUMHS.
- MBBS / BDS Graduate of other recognized Public Universities who are residing within the territorial jurisdiction of this University.
- The Certificate of Bonafide residence must be signed by the District Magistrate of the Districts in which the graduate resides.
LUMHS MBBS/BDS Registration Fee 2021
- Rs.50/- For First Registration
- Rs.50/- For Yearly Registration
- Rs.2000/- For Life Membership
NOTE: No person shall be eligible as Registered Graduate If he / she has declared a Bankruptcy and is convicted for any criminal offences or is involved in immoral activities.
The prescribed Application Forms can be obtained from the office of the Additional Registrar (Academics), Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro, on any working day during office hours or can be downloaded from the University website: www.lumhs.edu.pk.
Duly filled-in application forms supported by required documents along with DD/Pay Order of amount prescribed fee drawn in favour of Vice-Chancellor LUMHS, Jamshoro, must reach in the office of the undersigned not later than 1st March 2021.