Experience has shown that family business can lead to sustainability by formalizing systems and procedures related to ownership, business and family. This 2-day intensive programme is developed for progressive large families aspiring to understand and address the underlying complicated and sensitive causes of disruption in family owned and managed businesses.
Growth & Continuity in Family-Run Businesses (October 11, 12 2019)
During the programme, the participants will learn an understanding of;
• The interrelationship between ownership, business and family
• Key challenges related to growth, professionalization. internationalization and sustainability of family business
• Succession and generational transition
• How to develop the family into a cohesive group with shared vision
• How to develop procedures, policies and mechanisms for management control and financial oversight
• Understand and control factors that hinder the performance of professional managers in family business with focus on good governance
Who Should Attend
This programme is designed for family board members (including children, siblings & spouses) and non-family executives of family businesses. Group participation of more than one family board members, ideally from two or more generations is encouraged.
Suleman Dawood (School of Business)
Marketing Manager, Rausing Executive Development Centre
(Monday – Friday, 9:00 am. – 5:00 p.m.)
Tel:+92-42-35608119,35608243 & 35608333 Fax: +92-42-35722691
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org