The Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS) has announced through Dawn E-paper on 18 September, 2019 regarding two weeks Management Development Program 2019.
Management Development Program (MOP) at LUMS is a flagship executive programme that enables you to expand your knowledge across all functional areas and develop a holistic management perspective. MOP allows you to synergies key functional areas and drive a result-focused business strategy. By integrating key functional disciplines, you develop the capability to envision, influence, control and implement strategic direction of the firm.
MOP has been recognized for its transformational value; during the 2-week programme, you stay at executive residential facility and find yourself immersed in a unique learning environment and explore valuable networking opportunities.
The Management Development Program will help you
• Acquire conceptual skills to understand and rethink business functions and their inter-relationships and lead change at different levels of the organisation
• Understand how industry structures work and evaluate how to create value and profit for operating units in a competitive environment
• Develop key value drivers for your business performance to achieve long-term growth and sustenance
• learn international best practices as to how organisations respond to volatility and complexity
• Understand and harness your leadership capability to lead the organisation effectively
• Gain from networking opportunities with like-minded high achievers from diverse backgrounds and industry experience
Who Should Attend
The programme is designed for high potential senior executives preparing to transit from functional to broader general management positions. A typical participant profile includes:
• Country Managers
• Vice Presidents
• Divisional Heads
• Senior Managers
A customized MDP based on your organisational challenges can be developed on request.
Contact (Address): Marketing Manager, Rausing Executive Development Centre
(Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm)
Tel: +92-42-3560 8243 & 3560 8119 Fax: +92-42-35722691 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org