The Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS), Rausing Executive Development Centre has announced the latest program through Dawn E-paper on 05 November, 2019 regarding 03 day Marketing Innovations Program.
This 3-day hands-on programme started from December 4 to 6, 2019 provides both a strategic and tactical/tool-based grounding to help programme participants convert strategic social media, plans into execution. The programme familiarizes the participants with the latest techniques in the world of social media marketing, multiscreen marketing, predictive user behavior, key value assessment and creation of influencers.
Social Media Marketing User Behaviour Analysis, Analytical Tools & Multiscreen Digital Marketing Techniques.
At the end of the programme, participants will;
- Develop a working knowledge of the latest social media marketing, monitoring, and evaluation techniques at hand
- Undertake case based application of the tactics learned, with rich strategic discussion on the innovative applicability of these techniques
- Understand how to interpret the results of social media campaigns
- Learn about tile multiscreen brand as ‘it stands today (Brand-in-Hand)
- Understand the tactical use of user engagement behavior for marketing purposes
- Understand influencer farming and customer acquisition
- Be able to create strategic brand information assets on social media
Who Should Attend
The programme is designed for entrepreneurs, brand managers and managers of B2C products and services.