The Health Department, Government of Sindh and DOW University of Health Sciences has issued the latest advertisement on 6th November 2022 in connection with Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC) MDCAT registration 2023 admissions for for Public and Private Sector Medical Universities / Colleges of Sindh Province. If you are seriously interested to get admission then you can know how to register for MDCAT 2023. The MDCAT test will be conducted on 13th November 2022. The duration of test shall be 3 Hrs 30 Minutes 11:00 am to 02:30 pm.
PMC Registration For MDCAT 2023 Last Date
In compliance to the Admission Regulations 2022 of Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC), DUHS shall conduct MDCAT for admissions in MBBS / BDS program session 2022-23 in Public and Private Sector Medical Universities / Colleges of Sindh Province on 13th November 2022. It shall be simultaneously conducted in following cities of Sindh Province.
MDCAT Registration in Karachi:
- NED University of Engineering & Technology University Road Karachi
- Cricket Ground DOW University of Health Sciences, Ojha Campus, Gulzar-e-Hijri Scheme 33 Suparco Road Karachi
MDCAT Registration in Khairpur MIRS:
- Khairpur Medical College Play Ground, Khairpur Mirs
- Govt Naz Pilot Secondary School (Opposite Khairpur Medical College) Khairpur Mirs
MDCAT Registration in Hyderabad (Jamshoro):
- Liaqat University of Medical & Health Sciences (LUMHS) Jamshoro
MDCAT Registration in Shaheed Benazirabad (NawabShah):
- Bilawal Sports Complex Nawabshah
PMC MDCAT 2023 Registration and Eligibility Criteria
- Test shall be conducted as per PMC regulations 2022.
- Candidates are advised to download the admit card through website (admissions.duhs.edu.pk) from Monday 7th November 2022.
- Candidates must bring colored print out of the admit card with them; without admit card candidates will NOT be allowed in the test centre. For queries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|PMC Website||Check Online|
|Latest Employees News||Home Page|