The Government of Punjab, Quaid-e-Azam Academy for Educational Development has issued the official notification on 4th March 2022 in connection with invitation for Microsoft Virtual Global EDU Day 2022.
Microsoft is organizing a Global Edu Day for academicians across the country where they showcase the top institutions of Pakistan who have been using Microsoft Technology to transform their operations and their classrooms during these tough and challenging times.
QAED Virtual Global EDU Day 2022 Microsoft
It is really appreciated and worth mentioning that during various training programs for teachers including SNC Training for primary school teachers the role of CEOs/DEOs/Deputy DEOS/AEOs was very supportive and cooperating and this helped a lot in successful trainings on Microsoft Teams.
Dr. Murad Raas, Minister for School Education will grace this ceremony by joining as Chief Guest Speaker to share his views around Empowering Teachers with 21st Century digital Skills and Digital Transformation in School Education Department. This will be an online event across the country on 8th March, 2022 between 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm (PST).
It is therefore requested to kindly disseminate following registration details for above online event to all teachers & educational managers of School Education Department to make the event successful by logging in to the Microsoft Teams on 8th March, 2022 between 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm (PST) and also issue necessary directions to all above concerned to participate in the event as per following details:
- Please type following link in any web browser i.e. Firefox, Microsoft Edge or chrome.
- Login the page using Microsoft QAED official account (*protected email*) that has been provided to all school teachers
- After successful login click to “For Registration Click here” enter details and submit.
- you will be notified regarding your registration status via email.
- Registration for this event is mandatory for all teachers of School Education Department.
- For any inconvenience, please call on QAED helpline 042-111-007-223.
- Instructions for login details are also attached at Annex-A.
|Employees News Portal||Click Here|