The Higher Education Commission (HEC) has announced the Moroccan Government Scholarship For Pakistani Students 2022 latest advertisement. The Morocco scholarships are offering to Pakistani students for admission in the Moroccan Public Institutions of Higher, Technical and Vocational Education for the academic year 2022-23. The scholarships in Morocco 2022 last date for submission of application form is 10th August 2022.
Moroccan Government Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Be a Pakistani/AJK national & permanent resident of Pakistan/AJK. Dual nationality holders are not eligible. Selected scholar shall be available to start his/her academic studies in the Moroccan Universities by the start of the academic year in (September/October 2023). By closing date of application, applicant must hold following qualifications:
A minimum of 12 years of education (FSC/A-level) Degree for Undergraduate program. Aged from 19-23 years. A minimum of 16 years of education in relevant fields of study for Master’s program. A minimum of 18 years of education in the relevant field of study for admission in PhD program in respective Moroccan University.
Mode of study is French language and only students who have shown satisfactory result in the French language learning program will be given the green light to travel to Morocco to pursue their scholarship/ Training, in French language, in the Moroccan public institution for higher Education. No one will be allowed to avail scholarship without having shown satisfactory mastery in French language. Those who do not have sufficient knowledge of French language are required to undertake French Language course in their country by enrolling at appropriate center dedicated for this purpose, like Alliance Francaise, French cultural center etc. Linguistic fields, Arabic literature & Islamic studies are taught in Arabic and applicants of these fields must be fluent in Arabic and in possession of proficiency certificate.
- Applicants must fulfil other requirements set by the concerned university in Morocco.
- The candidate must not be suspended/ expelled from Kingdom of Morocco earlier due to any criminal activity.
- The application who succeeds in the French language Training program, organized in their country of origin, should be in the possession, prior to their arrival to Morocco, for the academic year 2022-23 of the following documents.
- A long-term visa (student visa)
- Health certificate attesting that they are vaccinated against infectious and contagious diseases, in the particular for Tuberculosis.
Applications for training in public educational establishments in Morocco are subject to the following formality;
- Submission of application files to the competent authorities of the country of origin;
- Sending of pre-selected application files to the AMCI through diplomatic channels. Otherwise, they will not be taken into consideration;
- Preselected applications in accordance with the required admission conditions must be the subject of a single list of names (model attached) downloadable from the AMCI website through the link “www.amci.ma/publications”. This list must specify, in order of priority and for information purposes, the choice of courses expressed by each candidate;
Foreign Applicants Residing in Morocco:
Foreign candidates residing in Morocco and holders of Moroccan diplomas (High School Diploma, Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree…) are subject to the same registration conditions as Moroccan students. They must, therefore, go directly to the training institutions (without passing through the AMCI) and can not, under any circumstances, claim the scholarships served by the AMCI.
Foreign applicants residing in Morocco, holders of a foreign High School Diploma, are allowed to present their files to AMCI through diplomatic channels. They can not, under any circumstances, claim the scholarships served by the AMCI.
Candidates who have acquired Moroccan nationality are subject to the same conditions and registration procedures as Moroccan students. They can not, in any case, benefit from scholarships served by the AMCI.
Ehsaas Kafalat Scholarships For Nursery To Class-12 Students 2022-23
Graduate Student of Morocco:
By way of encouragement, the graduate students of Morocco could, if officially nominated by their respective countries, apply for graduate studies without scholarships.
They could possibly, within the limits of the possibilities offered to the AMCI, benefit from the cooperation grant, if they are proposed by the authorities of their countries in the initial list of the official quota.
Diplomats in Office in Morocco and Their Families:
Diplomats in office in Morocco, wishing to continue training are invited to submit their application files to the Department of Cultural Cooperation and Action under the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation.
The children of foreign diplomats in Morocco who wish to continue their studies in public educational institutions in Morocco must present their files to the AMCI, which will submit them to the ministerial departments concerned for examination, in accordance with the conditions admission requirements. Successful applicants can not under any circumstances be eligible for an AMCI gran.
Non-civilian candidates wishing to pursue studies in Morocco are invited to submit their application files to the Department of Cultural Cooperation and Action under the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation.
Parts of the Application File:
The application file must include the following documents :
- Application form (downloadable from the AMCI website through the address (“www.amci.ma/publications”), duly completed;
- 02 photocopies of the diploma or certificate of successful completion of the High School Diploma. Candidates submitting certificates of success, must produce their diplomas to their institutions, at the latest, during the 2nd year of training;
- 02 authenticated photocopies of the marks transcript of the High School Diploma;
- 02 extracts of birth certificate;
- 02 photocopies of the passport (if available);
- A recent criminal record;
- A medical certificate issued by the public health services attesting to the physical fitness of the candidate and certifying that he / she is vaccinated and is not suffering from any contagious or acute disease, or carrying a pandemic including tuberculosis. The candidate maybe subject to a counter-visit up on his/her arrival in Morocco;
- 02 recent identity photos, in color, with the name, first name (s) and nationality of the
applicant on the back;
- Candidates for the Master’s degree or Doctorate’s degree must provide, in addition to the aforementioned documents, certified copies of their higher education diplomas, marks transcripts and curricula, as well as a dissertation / thesis copy of end of studies / doctoral thesis project.
- Incomplete or late submissions will not be considered.
Conditions of admission:
1- Holder of high school diploma
Candidates who are holders of high school diplomas are selected according to the admission requirements for the training requested, open courses and available teaching places.
Candidates must hold a High School Diploma in 2022 or, failing that, 2021, obtained with the distinction “very good”, “Good” or “Fairly good”, knowing that for some institutions, the High School Diploma of the year 2021 will be required.
The age limit for applicants varies, depending on the institution, between 19 and 23 years old.
An indicative directory, downloadable from the AMCI website through the address « www.amci.ma/publications », includes the list of Moroccan public institutions of higher education, as well as various specific information concerning them, notably the conditions of access, the branches, the duration of the studies, the diplomas issued…
2- Master’s degrees and PhD Candidates
Candidates for the Master’s degree course must hold a bachelor’s degree, or an equivalent recognized diploma in the requested sector, with at least the distinction “Good”.
Candidates for the PhD cycle must hold a Master’s degree, or a recognized equivalent higher education diploma, giving access to the training requested.
Candidates for these two cycles must specify the sector and establishment requested. They are, for this purpose, invited to consult the website of the Department of Higher Education: www.enssup.gov.ma, as well as those of Moroccan universities.
The files of the candidates meeting the general conditions are submitted, for attribution, to the requested educational and scientific commissions of the training institutions. Which committees are the only ones entitled to decide on the definitive registration of candidates.
3- Equivalence of diplomas
In certain cases, definitive enrollment in higher education institutions in Morocco is conditioned by the presentation of a certificate of equivalence of the diploma obtained, in accordance with Decree #2-01333 of June 21st, 2001 on the conditions and procedure for the granting of equivalences of diplomas in higher education.
IV- Examination and selection of files
1- Normal cycle
Proposed files will be reviewed by AMCI or will be subject to joint review with the authorities of the countries concerned. The selected applications will be submitted to the relevant ministerial departments for the issuance of registration authorizations.
2- Master’s degree and Doctorate’s degree cycles
Applications received by AMCI within the required time frames will be submitted to the relevant ministerial departments for review in consultation with the training institutions under their supervision, and for the issuance, if applicable, of the registration authorizations for the selected candidates.
The list of selected candidates and the branches that will be awarded to them will be communicated through diplomatic channels.
V- Registration process
- Successful candidates will each receive, through diplomatic channels, an “Information Letter / Convocation” in their own name, containing information on the conditions of training and scholarship awarded to them, as well as those of their study stay in Morocco.
- Candidates subject to the visa system, will have to obtain a long-stay visa (student visa) issued by Moroccan Diplomatic or Consular Posts in the country of residence. Successful applicants who fail to report to AMCI within the specified deadlines will be deemed to have waived the offer of registration.
- The presence in Morocco of the selected candidate is definitive acceptance of his/her part of the proposal made to him/her. The offer of registration being irrevocable, no request for a change of orientation or establishment will be tolerated.
- As soon as he/she arrives in Rabat, the student must present himself/herself with his/her Information Letter / Convocation to the AMCI “Guichet Unique”:
- Possibly complete his/her application file;
- With draw the following documents:
- His/her registration authorization, which is nominative and can not be issued to others;
- His/her scholarship certificate (for AMCI fellows);
- Payment receipt for registration fees (these fees are deducted from the 1st scholarship deadline);
- Documents relating to the subscription to the Insurance Policy.
- He / she should then:
- Join the training establishment to complete the formalities for the final registration. He/she must comply with the rules of the establishment where he / she is registered. Training in public institutions in Morocco is free. However, some institutions providing technical training may require the purchase of specific materials and / or the payment of related fees, which remain the responsibility of the student.
- Send / submit to the AMCI a certified copy of the registration certificate issued by the training institution.
VI- Cooperation Scholarship
The AMCI scholarship is awarded to students selected under the official quota, who hold, at least, a high school diploma or a recognized equivalent degree, and who must pursue a higher studies cycle or professional training, sanctioned by a state diploma, in a Moroccan public institution.
The scholarship offers being annual, unused scholarships, as well as those programmed for candidates who withdraw, can not be renewed or be cumulated, for the following years.
The training grant is a maintenance grant, its grant does not imply, in any case, the assumption of the expenses of registration, internship, transport or any other charges inherent to the continuation of the studies, and which remain the responsibility of the student.
The amount of the scholarship is 750.00 Dirhams (about 75 US $) per month, whatever the cycle, the nature of the training and its duration. This amount may be subject to possible levies (university accommodation fees…).
The scholarship is, in principle, served for a period of 12 months per academic year (from September to August of the academic year in question). Nevertheless, its payment is linked to the actual and regular presence of the beneficiary in the establishment where he / she is registered.
The training grant is payable bi-monthly, in accordance with the timetable set by the AMCI.
The payment of the scholarship is made by the beneficiary himself / herself, up on presentation of his / her passport, at all the counters of the agencies of the Banque Popularize.
Students who have obtained a Master’s degree or Doctorate degree may benefit from a flat-rate grant relating to the cost of printing dissertations or thesis, subject to the submission to AMCI of a copy of the book, of a certified copy of the diploma or certificate of final training.
The terms and conditions for the award and collection of the scholarship are recorded in the booklet “Regulations on training and internship grants awarded to foreign students and trainees”, which will be given to beneficiaries upon their arrival in Morocco.
Saudi Arabia Offers 600 Scholarships For Pakistani Students 2022
University accommodation is not granted automatically. However, foreign students regularly registered with public higher education establishments may, within the limits of available places, benefit from accommodation in boarding schools or in university residences, subject to the payment of rental fees. Students wishing to benefit from it must submit their applications to the AMCI.
The regulatory duration of accommodation in university halls of residence is 3 years, maximum. Accommodation at the International University Campus (CUI) is subject to the same conditions and regulations as the other university campuses in the Kingdom. However, non-compliance with the internal regulations of the CUI automatically and definitively leads to its exclusion.
Students who use the private sector rental offer must imperatively establish rental contracts with the owners, which are necessary to obtain the registration card (residence permit).
Many university campuses have a university restaurant serving meals for students at a single, subsidize rate.
Students interested in this service are invited to present themselves to the administration of these campuses to obtain the university restaurant card.
IX- Medical cover
- Foreign students are subscribed, during their study stay in Morocco, to an Insurance Policy that offers them the following benefits:
- Reimbursement of medical expenses ;
- Medical care ;
- Final sanitary evacuation to the country of origin, in case of serious illness preventing the student from continuing his / her studies in Morocco;
- Repatriation of the body in the event of death in the Moroccan territory.
- For additional information on the Insurance Policy or related form downloads, please visit the website: www.finassure.org.
- They also benefit, as well as Moroccan students, from medical care services provided by hospitals and public health centers, covering the entire Moroccan territory.
The Cité Universitaire Internationale has a medical and social service that also offers free medical services to foreign students.
X- Conditions of stay in Morocco
After completion of the formalities of definitive registration with the training establishment and those of accommodation, students must present themselves, imperatively and as soon as possible, to the service of the foreigners coming under the General Direction of the National Security in their city of residence, to obtain the registration card (stay) in Morocco. This card is renewable each year. The non-renewal of the residence permit will put the student in an irregular situation towards the immigration services.
N.B: For more information on the AMCI, public training institutions, the procedure and methods of registration and stay in Morocco, as well as the settlement of cooperation grants, it is recommended to visit the following websites:
- Moroccan Agency for International Cooperation :www.amci.ma
- Ministry of National Education, Vocational Training, Higher Education and Scientific Research www.enssup.gov.ma – www.men.gov.ma
- Office of Vocational Training and Promotion of Labor :www.ofppt.ma
- Insurance policy:www.finassure.org
How To Apply For Moroccan Scholarship 2022
- Download and fill AMCI application form available at https://www.amci.ma/sites/default/files/202205/Formulaire%20de%20candidature%202022-2023.pdf
- Please note, AMCI application form in French language is required by Morocco. The applicant may fill his/her particulars in English language on French application form.
- For the convenience of applicants, Un-Official English Translation of French form is uploaded (click here).
- Apply online at HEC the website: https://scholarships.hec.gov.pk/#/auth/login After registering and filling your profile, please select “Learning Opportunities Abroad”. After submission of the application, get its printed copy to be signed by applicant. HEC online application portal shall close on 20th September 2022 (04.00 PM)
- All applicants should note that all nominations from Pakistan will be routed via HEC. Please send two sets of AMCI application (FRENCH Form) form along with required documents as mentioned at page-2 of the AMCI application form, in Spiral binding and one copy of HEC application form with documents separately in Spiral binding on or before, 20th September 2022.
- No Application documents mentioned above will be returned whether the application is successful or not.
- HEC will shortlist eligible applicants on the basis of highest academic merit, Moroccan authorities/universities may conduct test/interview of successful nominees from Pakistan.
- Only online submitted applications shall be considered for further process. Saved/Incomplete applications will NOT be accepted. The recommendation of nominating agency i.e., HEC will be final and binding.
- Please note that HEC has facilitation role in nomination process, as final selection will be made by the donor country/Agency/Institute. Further, HEC will have no financial liability regarding this scholarship.
- It is the sole responsibility of student(s) applying for any professional degree (viz. Medical, Engineering, Agriculture etc.) to first get confirmed its accreditation from the respective Councils i.e., Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC), Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC), Agriculture Council, Nursing Council etc. It is advised in applicant’s own interest to not apply to a program, it is not accredited by HEC and relevant council.
HOW TO SEND APPLICATIONS:
All applicants must send completed hard copies of their applications along with documents through postal mail to HEC on address given below on or before 20th September 2022.
Foreign Funded Scholarships,
Scholarships Division, Higher Education Commission
Sector H-9, Islamabad.
i) 051-111-119-432 or 0334-1119432
ii) Website: https://onlinehelp.hec.gov.pk/
Morocco Scholarship 2022 Stipend Accommodation Medical Visa
Please carefully read details relevant to the subject scholarship program i.e. stipend, accommodation, Medical coverage, visa and residency requirements available at: (Moroccan Information File)
For finding Moroccan institutions/universities:
Please visit the websites:
NOTE: All applicants are advised to read all instructions (pages 2-3) in above mentioned Moroccan information file. This will help you with finding your university and desired program.
|Official Website||Apply Online|
|Latest Employees News||Home Page|