The Government of Sindh announces the expansion of its Mother and Child Support Programme in the districts of Tharparkar and Umerkot. Expectant mothers can register for the programme at designated public health facilities where they will receive a complete package of maternal, newborn and child healthcare as per WHO recommended standards and free of cost. Registered expectant mothers who visit the designated health facility will also receive cash support to ensure that they and their families do not face economic impediments to availing these essential health services.
Salient Features of Mother and Child Support Programme 2022
- Under the programme, expectant mothers will be registered at selected health facilities and their health visits will be digitally recorded Once registered, expectant mothers will be offered cash support for the prescribed health check ups, including delivery at a designated health facility.
- Registered mothers will also receive cash support at recommended visits for newborn and child healthcare.
- Cash support will also be offered upon obtaining a newborn’s birth registration certificate The cash support offered at each stage will be disbursed through a Payment Service Provider.
How To Apply For Sindh Mother and Child Support Program
- Expectant mothers with a valid CNIC
- Resident of Islamkot Taluka (Tharparkar District) and Pithoro Taluka (Umerkot District)
Selected Health Facilities:
- Taluka Head Quarter Hospital Pithoro (BHU Shadi Palli)
- BHU Siddique Abro (BHU Ghulam Nabi Shah)
- BHU Haji Pir Shah (GD Amin Mohammad Rajar)
- Rural Health Center
- BHU Venjhniyaree
- BHU Doonjh
The registration in selected health facilities starts: 25th October, 2022 and onwards; Social Protection Strategy Unit, Chief Minister’s Secretariat, For information or assistance Government of Sindh (Call us at 1054).
|Sindh H&N CCT Website||Apply Online|
|Latest Employees News||Home Page|