Social Protection Strategy Unit, Chief Minister’s Secretariat, Government of Sindh has announced today on Monday, 21st June 2021 in connection with Mother & Child Support Programme Sindh 2021 Health & Nutrition Conditional Cash Transfer (H&N CCT). The registration starts in selected BHUs (24/7) on 25th June 2021 and onwards.
Sindh Announces Mother and Child Support Program 2021
The Government of Sindh announces the start of its Mother and Child Support Programme in the Districts of Tharparkar and Umarkot. Pregnant mothers can register for the programme at designated public health facilities where they will receive a complete package of maternal, antenatal and post-natal care to WHO recommended standards free of cost.
Registered expectant mothers who visit the designated health facility will also receive a stipend to ensure that they and their families do not face economic impediments in availing these essential health services.
Mother & Child Support Programme Eligibility Criteria
Pregnant women are eligible if they:
- Have a Valid CNIC issued by NADRA
- Are residents of the selected pilot districts Tharparkar; UC (Seengaro and KG Shah) and Umarkot; UC (Shadi Palli and Shah Mardan Shah)
Salient Features of the Programme
Pregnant women visit the designated public health facility for enrollment in the H&N CCT programme. Eligible women will be offered a Cash Transfer through a Payment Service Provider:
- Rs. 1000/- at each antenatal visit
- Rs. 1000/- at each post-natal visit
- Rs. 4000/- for delivery at a health facility
- Rs. 1000/- at each child immunization and growth monitoring visit
- Rs. 2000/- upon obtaining a newborn’s birth registration certificate
Cash transfer will be offered at each stage of health compliance and will be disbursed through a Payment Service Provider.
Call us at 1054