The Naya Pakistan Sehat Card Check 2023 Registration online is another largest free health program in Pakistan. The Prime Minister of Pakistan has launched the Qaumi Sehat Card Code 8500 to facilitate free medical to eligible families in Punjab. The initiative of Naya Pakistan Health Card is starting from Lahore. The Sehat card Punjab will be distributed to around 10 Lac people within one year.
The basic purpose is to provide free health facilities to every deserving family in Punjab as we know that it is of utmost difficulty to pay your medical treatment expenses; that is why PM Pakistan has started Sehat Card Registration. Every family with Sehat Card can get free medical treatment for up to 1 million yearly. Sehat Card Check Online registration in Phase-III started on 1st January 2023 and ended on 31st March 2023.
Latest Sehat Card Update on 2nd January 2023: The National Sehat Card performed excellent in the Year 2022. Your CNIC will be considered as your Health Card. More than 31 Lac patients have been treated with Rs. 68 billion till now. More than 80 thousands beds are available for patients in more than 800 selected hospitals. After the launch of Qaumi Sehat Card till now; [New]
- More than 7-Lac Kidney Patients
- More than 4 Lac 30 thousands Gynae Patients
- More than 1 Lac 10 thousands Cardiac Patients
- More than 85 thousands Cancer Patients
- More than 2 Lac 40 thousands Eye Patients have been treated
You can download “Qaumi Sehat Card” mobile app to know all information regarding health card, your eligibility and details of hospitals etc.
For uninterrupted and timely treatment delivery under the Sehat Card, accurate and complete data entry of all family members are essential in NADRA. All the married Males and Females Nikah Nama must be registered. All family members’ details and children’s registration on B-Form must be accurate. Your guardian data must be recorded in NADRA.
The National Sehat Sahulat Card is an only insurance plan of its kind which does not differentiate between private and public hospitals. The free treatment facilities up-to Rs.10 lakh is available to every citizen of Pakistan.
The New Chief Minister of Punjab, Pervaiz Elahi has reopened the Sehat Insaf Program in Punjab and further extended health card programme.
The Naya Pakistan Sehat Card online check is now going to launch in Gujranwala Division. The main purpose of initiating this facility for the 100% population of Gujranwala, Sialkot, Mandi Bahauddin, Hafizabad & Narowal Districts. A total of 9 Lac patients have been availed of the free medical treatment facility.
In case of any patient admission, Hospital will be given Rs. 1000 for conveyance charges. The maximum conveyance charges ratio will be paid thrice every year. If any patient dies during medical treatment, then Rs. 10,000 will be given to the deceased’s family for burial.
The Government of Pakistan has issued the official advertisement regarding the success of the Naya Pakistan Sehat Card information, which was started on 1st January 2023. The following targets are achieved;
- 81% Families will get Health Insurance throughout Punjab
- 7,83,000 patients will get free medical facilities
- 100% Health insurance facilitate for South Punjab
- 98% patients are satisfied with free treatment in Punjab
Naya Pakistan Sehat Card Punjab online registration is launching today in Faisalabad Division from 9th February 2023. It provides complete medical facilitation to the 100% population of Faisalabad, Jhang, Toba Tek Singh, and Chiniot Districts. Hurry Up ! and SMS your CNIC at 8500 for the eligibility information.
Naya Pakistan Sehat Card Check Online 2023 Eligibility
The following six important steps are required to get benefit from Naya Pakistan Qaumi Sehat Card registration;
- According to the record of NADRA, a married male with his wife and children is considered a single family. In Widow’s case, the amendment is required in the NADRA record.
- Immediately make a CNIC from NADRA or update your record in NADRA according to the correct information.
- Husband and Wife records must be updated.
- If you have children below 18 years, then make a B-form other than 18 years of age; you must make their CNIC.
- If you want the Naya Pakistan Sehat Card checking facility, provide the following correct details in NADRA (Marriage, Date of Birth, Death, Permanent and Temporary Address, etc.)
- Naya Pakistan Health Card is provided to the family head only through which more details about the family can get from NADRA.
Types of Treatments in Sehat Card 2023
Basically, there are two types of medical treatment is providing through Naya Sehat Card Pakistan;
Primary Treatment (Urgent):
- Diabetes-related diseases
- Road Accident
- Treatment of burning
- Accidental injuries, i.e bones break
- Heart liver kidney treatment
- kidney disease at the last level
- Eight types of complex and heavy spending diseases
- Surgery of the nervous system
Secondary Treatment (Urgent):
- Normal Delivery
- Maternity complications
- Diseases involving secondary treatment
- The accident in which the hospital must enter
- Pregnancy and maternity and related diseases
- C section operation
- Child Treatment
- Every kind of disease in which the patient has to enter the hospital
- Treatment After Birth
How To Apply For Sehat Card 2023 (Sehat Card Check Karne Ka Tarika Online)
If you want to get online registration for Naya Pakistan Sehat Card Apply, then you can apply through two methods listed below;
Registration Through SMS:
- If you don’t have Internet or an Android Phone then you can apply through SMS
- Write the CNIC number with dashes in the message option
- Send SMS to Sehat Card Check Code 8500
- You will get eligibility or ineligibility SMS on your mobile.
Naya Pakistan Sehat Card Mobile App:
- Open Google Play Store on Mobile and search “Naya Pakistan Sehat Card.”
- Enter CNIC and solve Captcha
- Click on the Check Eligibility button.
If you are eligible for the Sehat card, then Government will send your card to your nearest health care center, and you can easily get this card by showing CNIC.
نیا پاکستان قومی صحت کارڈ غریب متوسط طبقے کے لیے کسی نعمت سے کم نہیں: اسلامی فلاحی ریاست کے مشن کی تکمیل کی جانب حکومت کا ایک انقلابی اقدام ہے۔ pic.twitter.com/vBe5x27lqn
— PTV News (@PTVNewsOfficial) January 12, 2022
How To Get Admission in Hospital Through Naya Pakistan Sehat Card 2023
- Under the Sehat Card Program, free medical treatment will be provided in case of admission to a Government or Private Hospital through this card.
- If you want to visit the Hospital, ensure you have Naya Pakistan Sehat Card with CNIC and B-form in case of children.
- The patient can visit the nearest Hospital registered with PHIMC, including requisite documents. When you arrive at the Hospital, the representative of Naya Pakistan Sehat Card will receive you for your help.
- The representative will check your eligibility through CNIC and guide you regarding your treatment.
- If you want free treatment, make a sehat card early and ensure the submission of information documents, e.g., Marriage, Date of Birth, Death, etc.
- For more information call Toll-Free Number: 080009009
|Sehat Card Website|
|Employees News Portal||Click Here|