Ministry of Interior, Pakistan has issued the official notification on 27th April, 2021 in connection with NCOC Decisions Today on discussion points – National Command and Operations Centre.
- Secretary Ministry of Religious Affairs
- Home Secretary Punjab, Lahore
- Home Secretary Sindh, Karachi
- Home Secretary KP, Peshawar
- Home Secretary Balochistan Quetta
- Home Secretary AJ&K, Muzaffarabad
- Home Secretary Gilgit-Baltistan, Gilgit
- Chief Commissioner, ICT, Islamabad
NCOC Latest Decisions on 27th April 2021
I am directed to refer to the subject cited above and to state that during the meeting of National Command and Operations Centre on 27th April 2021 following decisions were made
- Timely issuance of SOPs / guidelines for Itekaf, Shab-e-Qadar, Jumma-tul-Wida and Namaz-e-Eid be ensured.
- Complete ban on tourism from 8-16 May 2021 including Eid Holidays. Closure of tourist resorts, public parks and hotels in / around tourist spots to remain closed.
- Ban on travel (inter-provincial and inter-city transport) during Eid Holidays. However, locals specially of GB will be allowed to travel.
- Closure of all tourist resorts, public parks, hotels, restaurants, shopping mall, transport
- Travel nodes leading to tourist spots closed; focus on Murree, Galiyat, Swat-Kalam, Sea View / Beaches and Northern Areas etcetera.
- Uninterrupted electricity supply during Eid Holidays be ensured.
- Locals of GB will be allowed to travel back to GB during the holidays.
- Ministry of Interior to issue notification of concerned tasks accordingly.
It is requested to take necessary action as per Rules/SOP under intimation to this Ministry.