National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA), is the lead agency at the Federal level to deal with whole spectrum of Disaster Management Activities.Chairman #NDMA Lt. Gen Afzal visiting affected areas of Mirpur along with his team and relief supplies.
Latest update on last evening Earthquake
TIME: 1601 HOURS
EPICENTRE: 5 KM NORTH OF JHELUM
DEPTH: 10 KM
• 452 x total injured reported in the incident so far in which 160x are serious injured and 292x are minor injured.
• 24 x total deaths reported in the incident so far in which 11x reported from DHQ hospital Mirpur, 11x from Afzalpur, 1x from Islamgarh and 1x from Mangla.
• Persons Trapped in collapsed building(s) at Jatlan Bazaar
• Reported that Munda Pull at Bhimber Damaged
• Reported that 1 x Pull Damaged between Mirpur and Bhimber
• Electricity supply to Districts Mirpur and Kotli is down
• Main Jatlan Road is damage
• NDMA: 200 x Tents, 800 x Blankets, 200 x Kitchen Sets
• PDMA Punjab: 20 x Ambulances, 06 x Rescue Vehicles, 110 x Rescuers