National Highway Authority (HRD Cell) has issued the advertisement for invitation of online apply for NHA paid internship training program 2021. National Highway Authority (NHA), Ministry of Communications (MOC) invites applications from students who have already completed their degree/diploma from Public/Private Sector Universities/Institutes in the following disciplines for Three (03) Months Paid Internship Training Program on on-going projects/offices of NHA throughout the Country. The last date for submission of application is 17th May, 2021.
NHA Internship 2021 Details
NHA will pay monthly stipend of Rs. 20,000/- to the candidates qualified at least Bachelor’s degrees and Rs. 10,000/- Per Month to the candidates qualified diplomas in the education disciplines declined at completion of the internship, the successful internees will be awarded internship completion certificate by the NHA HQs.
- At least Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
- At least Bachelor Degree in Environmental Sciences
- At least Bachelor Degree in Geo-Technical or in Material Sciences
- DAE (Civil/Quantity Survey)
- Diploma in Auto CAD
- Diploma in Lab Technology
How To Apply For NHA Internship Program 2021
Interested candidates who have already completed their degree/diploma in the above mentioned disciplines are requested to apply online on NHA’s website: www.nha.gov.pk/career.
- Please fill the online application form.
- After filling complete application form, take print & sign the form.
- Candidates are also required to forward the printed application form along with requisite Attested Documents i.e. CNIC, Degree/Diploma, Domicile & Final Transcript to HRD Cell NHA, HQ at the address given below.
- Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- The last date to apply online is 17-05-2021. However, applications along with requisite documents (in hard form) as mentioned in clause Para 3(c) above should reach the address given below within 10 Days after the last date i.e. 17-05-2021.
- As per NHA’s policy the interns once completed internship training program in NHA shall not be eligible to apply.
The applications received after the prescribed date or without requisite documents/certificates shall not be entertained/accommodated.