The notification of 10% ARA (Adhoc Relief Allowance) 2021 has been issued on 12th July 2021 by the Punjab Govt, Finance Department. The further details are given below;
Adhoc Relief Allowance 2021 Notification Punjab
I am directed to refer to the subject cited above and to state that the Governor of the Punjab has been pleased to sanction Ad-hoc Relief Allowance-2021 @10% of Basic Pay with effect from 1st July, 2021 and till further orders to all the Civil Servants of the Punjab Government and contract employees employed against civil posts in Basic Pay Scales on standard terms and conditions of contract appointment as per details below:
- Be subject to income Tax.
- Be admissible during leave and entire period of LPR except during extra ordinary leave.
- Not be treated as part of emoluments for the purpose of calculation of pension / gratuity and recovery of House Rent.
- Not be admissible to the employees during the tenure of their posting / deputation abroad.
- Be admissible to the employees on their repatriation from posting / deputation abroad at the rate and amount which would have been admissible to them had they not been posted abroad.
The term “Basic Pay” for the purpose of Ad-hoc Relief Allowance-2021 will also include the amount of the personal pay granted on account of annual increments(s).