The Government of Pakistan, Finance Department has issued the official notification on 23rd February 2022 in connection with grant of disparity reduction allowance 2022 for the federal government employees in Pakistan from BPS-01 to BPS-19.
The undersigned is directed to convey the approval of the Federal Government for grant of Disparity Reduction Allowance @ 15% of the basic pay of Basic Pay Scales 2017 w.e.f. 18 March 2022. This allowance shall be admissible to civil employees in BPS 1-19 of the Federal Government, (including employees of the Federal Secretariat, attached departments and subordinate offices) who have never been allowed additional allowance / allowances equal to or more than 100% of the basic pay (whether frozen or not) or performance allowance subject to the following conditions.
Latest Disparity Allowance Update on 11th March 2022: The Pakistan Water and Power Development Authority has issued the official notification on 8th March 2022 in connection with grant of disparity reduction allowance DRA 2022 for WAPDA employees.
The Authority by way of adopting Govt. of Pakistan Finance Division (Regulations Wing) OM F.No. 14(1)R-3/2021-69 dated 23.02.2022 has been pleased to sanction w.e. f. 1 March, 2022, Disparity Reduction Allowance @ 15% of Basic Pay to the WAPDA employees in BPS-1 to 19 excluding those who are drawing any additional allowance equal to or more than 100% of basic pay (whether frozen or not) or performance allowance.
The subject cited allowance will be regulated as under.
- It will be admissible to all such employees who are drawing their pay in a time scale le Basic Pay Scale except those who are otherwise specifically debarred.
- It will not be admissible to those employees of WAPDA Medical Services who are drawing Health Allowance equal to one month basic pay frozen at level of pay as on 30.06.2015, in terms of 0.0 No. FO(B&F)/10-103/Vol-5/4194-4290 dated 02.11.2017
- It will be frozen at the level of pay drawn on 1st March 2022
- It will be subject to Income Tax
- It will be admissible during leave and entire period of LPR except during Extra Ordinary Leave
- It will not be treated as part of emoluments for the purpose of calculation of Pension/Gratuity and recovery of House Rent.
- It will not be admissible to the employees during the tenure of their posting/deputation
- It will be admissible to the employees on their repatriation from posting/deputation abroad at the rate and amount which would have been admissible to them had they not been posted abroad.
- It will be admissible during the period of suspension
The term ‘Basic Pay will also include the amount of personal pay granted on account of annual increment(s) beyond the maximum of existing pay scales.
15 Percent Disparity Allowance 2022 Notification
- This Allowance will not be admissible to the employees of the organizations who are drawing additional allowance/allowances equal to or more than 100% of the basic pay(whether frozen or otherwise);
- This allowance will be frozen at the level drawn on 19 March 2022
- This Allowance will be subject to Income Tax;
- This Allowance will be admissible during leave and entire period of L.P.R. except during extra ordinary leave;
- This Allowance will not be treated as part of emoluments for the purpose of calculation of Pension/Gratuity and recovery of House Rent:
- This Allowance will not be admissible to the employees during the tenure of their posting/deputation abroad;
- This Allowance will be admissible to the employees on their repatriation from posting/deputation abroad at the rate and amount which would have been admissible to them, had they not been posted abroad;
- This Allowance will be admissible during the period of suspension;
- The term “Basic Pay will also include the amount of Personal Pay granted on account of annual increment (s) beyond the maximum of the existing pay scales.
All the Principal Accounting Officers and Heads of the departments are requested to ensure the compliance of this O.M in letter and spirit.
The press release regarding the notification of salary increase via 15% Disparity Allowance 2022 on the running basic pay to less privilege employees from BPS-01 to BPS-19. The implementation of this allowance will be applicable from 1st March 2022. All the provincial employees like Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan and Gilgit are eligible to avail 15% salary increase.
Another 15% Disparity Allowance 2022 Notification Details
The Government of Pakistan has issued their decision to give 15 % disparity allowance on running basic pay to less privileged employees from BS-1 to 19 with effect from 1st March. The disparity allowance package is also recommended to the provinces for adoption from their own funds.
Further, a summary for timescale promotion has been initiated by Finance Division to mitigate the hardship being faced by employees stuck in the same grade for long time.
Upgradation of Employees Scale:
The matter of upgradation of posts on the analogy of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa will be decided based on the findings of the study being conducted by MS Wing of Establishment Division by end April.
Merging Adhoc Relief Allowance in Basic Pay:
Further, the merger of Adhoc Relief /Allowances into pay will be decided on report of pay and pension commission and will be merged in basic pay as per agreement.
List of Organizations/Employees Drawing Extra Allowance 2022:
- President/PM Secretariat
- Federal Board of Revenue
- Health personnel/Health establishments
- National Accountability Bureau (NAB)
- All Superior Courts
- Law & Justice Commission of Pakistan
- Islamabad Capital Territory Police
- National Highways & Motorways Police
- Islamabad Model Traffic Police
- Airport Security Force
- Civil Armed Forces
- Intelligence Bureau
- Inter Services Intelligence
- Federal Investigation Agency
- National Assembly
- Senate Secretariat
- Parliamentary Affairs Division
- District Population Welfare Office
- Clinical Regional Training Institute
- Directorate General of Special Education
- National Institute of Rehabilitative Medicines
- National Institute of Special Education
- Rehabilitation Centre for Children with Development Disorders Islamabad
- National Council for Rehabilitation
- National Braille Press Islamabad.
- Rehabilitation Unit Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment of Disabled persons, Islamabad
- National Mobility & Independence Training Centre
- National Training Centre for Special Persons G-9/2 Islamabad
- Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment of Disabled persons SC-1, Islamabad
- Provision of Hostel facilities at NSEC VHC Islamabad
- National Special Education Centre for PHC Islamabad
- National Special Education Centre
- National Library & Resource Centre Islamabad
- National Trust for the Disabled
- Common Unit to Manage Global Fund
- Federal Services Tribunal
- Central Health Establishment and its Field Offices
- Appellate Tribunal Inland Revenue
- Customs Excise and Sales Tax Appellate Tribunal
|Official Website||Check Online|
|Latest Employees News||Home Page|