Government of Pakistan, Ministry of Law and Justice Islamabad has issued the official notification on 6th May, 2021 in connection with Appointment as Additional Judges of LHC 2021. The further details are given below;
LHC Appointment of Additional Judges 2021
No.F.5(1)/2021-A.II– In exercise of the powers conferred by Article 197 of the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, the President is pleased to appoint the following persons as Additional Judges of the Lahore High Court, Lahore for a period of one year with effect from the date they make oath of their offices:
- Mr. Sultan Tanvir Ahmad
- Mr. Muhammad Tariq Nadim 4.
- Mr. Ali Zia Bajwa 5.
- Mr. Abid Hussain Chathha 6.
- Mr. Muhammad Shan Gul 7.
- Mr. Mohammad Raheel Kamran Sheikh 8.
- Mr. Muhammad Raza Qureshi 9.
- Mr. Anwaar Hussain 10.
- Mr. Muhammad Amjad Rafiq 11.
- Mr. Safdar Salim Shahid 12.
- Mr. Shakil Ahmad 13.
- Mr. Sohail Nasir
- Secretary to the President, President’s Secretariat Islamabad.
- Secretary to the Prime Minister, P.M’s Office Islamabad.
- Secretary, Parliamentary Committee, Senate Secretariat, Islamabad
- Secretary Judicial Commission of Pakistan, Islamabad.
- Registrar, Supreme Court of Pakistan, Islamabad.
- Registrar, Lahore High Court, Lahore (with one each spare copy for the Hon’ble Judges).
- Secretary, Office of the Attorney General for Pakistan, Islamabad
- Secretary to Governor Punjab, Lahore.
- Chief Secretary to the Govt. of Punjab, Lahore.
- Accountant General, Punjab, Lahore.
- S.O to Minister for Law and Justice, Islamabad.
- P.S.O to Secretary, Ministry of Law and Justice, Islamabad.
- LIS Wing, Ministry of Law and Justice, Islamabad.