The Notification has been issued by the Government of Baluchistan, Home & Tribal Affairs Department on 7th June, 2020 in connection with public transport opens with Covid-19 SOPs.
In continuation of this Department’s order No. SO(Judi)8(31)2020/1212-1234/, dated 1st June, 2020 and with the prior approval of the competent authority, the Government of Balochistan is pleased to allow “Inter-Provincial/Inter-District Public Transport” with immediate effect until further orders with the following precautionary measures/conditions:-
Covid-19 SOPs for Public Transport
- The internal portion of each bus/van will completely be sprayed/disinfect prior to movement.
- The adjacent seat to the passenger will be kept vacant.
- Hand Sanitizing facility would be mandatory in each bus/van
- Each passenger will be checked before boarding a bus / van with the help of a thermal gun.
- The record of each passenger is to be maintained properly.
- Use of mask is mandatory for all the passengers, drivers and conductors during travel/stay and movement.
- Each bus shall be sprayed/disinfected completely upon arriving at its destination.
- No person will be allowed to stand/sit in the middle part of the bus.
- No person with fever /without mask, will be allowed to board a bus /van.
- The taxi cars will be allowed only with three passengers and all above conditions will apply to the taxis, as well.
- The eighteen seater van will carry only 10X passengers.
- Crowed/congestion is to be avoided at Bus/Van terminals.
- Hand Sanitizing/Hand Wash facility is to be arranged at bus/van terminals for passengers /general public.
- No Customer will be allowed inside the terminals without mask.
- Atleast one-meter distance between all workers/staff and customers/general public is to be kept at terminals.
- Frequent use of water and soap, to wash hands be ensured by the staff at work place.
- All other general instructions regarding Covid-19 SOPs are to be followed in letter and spirit.
- In case of violation of the above SOPs. legal actions would be taken against the violators and if needed the decision to allow the transport, will be withdrawn/reversed in the best public interest.