The notification of Correction & Amendment in e-Transfer 2021 has been issued on 19th May, 2021 by the DPISE (Directorate of Public Instruction (EE) Punjab, Lahore. The further details are given below;
Amendment and Correction in e-Transfer System 2021
It is submitted that it has come to the notice though queries raised by the teachers that following problems were still exist in e-Transfer during last e-Transfer phase.
Read More: E-Transfer Checklist 2021
- Heads of Elementary Schools, SSTs may be allowed to apply in other Ers or HIS as per vacancy positions
- SST science and SST Maths can apply against the post of SST Science, their nomenclature may also be decided.
- Assigning of Grade and subjects of SS and SSS need amendments in HSS.
- Methods for Selection of Principal and SS/SSS in QAEDs PD.
- SST(CS) and EST(CS) may allowed to apply for Transfers.
- PET/Arabic/Drawing teachers as per set criteria by SED may allow to apply for e Transfers. They are single teachers can not apply in present scenario as open merit.
- Single teachers or two teachers may be allowed to apply for Transfers and SED may plan to adjust another teacher from nearby over stalled schools.
- A number of ESE, SESE and SSE have been regularized but their nomenclatures as PTC, EST and SST have not been updated due to no option is available with authorities.
- The teachers having more then 03 years of service as a single teacher in far flung areas should have right to apply for eTransfer in near by schools Resultant vacant posts should be filled from near by over stated schools.
- AEOs to be included in e Transfers in coming round.
- The teachers who were transfer on administrative grounds from overstated school to under staff schools may also be allowed to make correction.in make in their data.
- It is requested that an urgent meeting with PITB may be convened to decide the above said issue to facilitate the teacher in e-Transfers.