Gujranwala Electric Power Company Limited has issued the official notification on 27th April, 2021 in connection with Disparity Reduction Allowance GEPCO Employees. The further details are given below.
GEPCO WAPDA Notification of Disparity Reduction Allowance 2021
Board of Directors in its 121st Meeting held on 22.04.2021, vide agenda item No 41 has been pleased to adopt Deputy Secretary (R-1) GOP Finance Division (Regulation Wing) OM No.F No 14(1)R-3/2021-90 dated 03-03-2021, regarding grant of Disparity Reduction Allowance @ 25% of the basic pay of Basic Pay Scales-2017, wef 01-03-2021.
This allowance shall be admissible to all GEPCO employees in BPS-1-19, who have never been allowed additional allowance/allowances equal to or more than 100% of the basic pay (whether frozen or not) or performance allowance with the following terms and conditions.
- This Allowance will not be admissible to the employees, who are drawing additional allowance/allowances equal to or more than 100% of the basic pay (whether frozen or otherwise).
- This Allowance will be frozen at the level drawn on 1st March 2021.
- This Allowance will be subject to Income Tax s Allowance will be admissible during leave and entire period of LP. R. except during extra ordinary leave )
- This Allowance will not be treated as part of emoluments for the purpose of calculation of Pension/Gratuity and recovery of House Rent.
- This Allowance will not be admissible to the employees during the tenure of their posting/deputation abroad
- This Allowance will be admissible to the employees on their repatriation from posting/deputation abroad at the rate and amount which would have been admissible to them, had they not been posted abroad
- This Allowance will be admissible during the period of suspension
- The term “Basic Pay’ will also include the amount of Personal Pay granted on account of annual increment (s) beyond the maximum of the existing pay scales.