The notification of jobs in the Ministry of Railway Pakistan has announced on 5th August 2021 by the Deputy Chief planning Secretariat Islamabad. Applications are invited for filling the following positions in the project titled “Strengthening of Planning, Development, Monitoring and Evaluation (SPD&ME) Directorate” in order to strengthen the Chief Project & Planning Office (CPPO), Pakistan Railways, Headquarter Office, Lahore. The last date to apply for the vacancies is fixed on 20th August 2021.
Ministry of Railway Jobs Notification 2021 Apply Through Postal Address
First of all, we will check how many vacant posts have been announced by the Pakistan Railway Ministry through newspaper and official website.
List of Advertised Vacancies:
- Director Project Development (PPS-10)
- Deputy Director Monitoring Infrastructure (PPS-09)
- Deputy Director Monitoring Rolling Stock (PPS-09)
- Director Project Studies (PPS-08)
Who is Eligible To Apply:
- The posts are completely on contract basis for a period of two years which could be considered for extension on satisfactory performance during the initial period and maximum up to the completion of the project.
- Only those experience(s) will be considered which are obtained after the required qualification mentioned against each position.
- Age relaxation is already included in maximum age required against each position.
- Salary will be admissible as per standard pay package issued by Finance Division.
- Interested candidates strictly meet the criteria should apply within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement to the address given below along with CV/Resume attested copies of all educational/experience certificates, recent photograph, domicile and CNIC.
- The candidate serving in Government, Semi Government or Autonomous institutions should route their applications through proper channel.
- Foreign degree holder must attach the equivalency certificate obtained from HEC/PEC.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- The Division reserves the right to select/reject or not to fill any position (s) without assigning any reason at any stage of recruitment process.
- Incomplete applications, by hand applications and applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/ interview.
Pakistan Railway Postal Address:
(Imran Mashal) Deputy Chief Planning Room No. 104, D-Block, Pak. Secretariat, Islamabad, Ph: 051-9214272