Office of the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) District Health Authority Bahawalnagar has issued the Notification 23 August, 2019 in connection of regularization of contract employees under the Punjab regularization of service (amendment) ordinance, 2019.
In pursuance of Government of the Punjab, Services & General Administration Department (Regulations Wing) Lahore letter No. SO (ERR) (S&GAD) 5-19/2018 dated 29.07.2019 alongwith a copy of the Punjab Regularization of Service (Amendment) Ordinance, 2019 having been promulgated by Governor of the Punjab and published in the Punjab Gazette through the Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department on 24.07.2019.
According to the Punjab Regularization of Service (Amendment) Ordinance, 2019:-
(3) II shall apply 10 all the persons employed on contract in a department, who have completed three years continuous service be/ore or after the commencement of the Act.
You are therefore directed to provide complete files of such employees working on contract basis who have completed three years continuous service, for their regularization under the Punjab Regularization of Service (Amendment) Ordinance, 2019 with following details:-
- Attested copy of 1st appointment order.
- Attested copy of joining report.
- Attested copy of medical fitness certificate.
- Attested copies of all extension orders upto date.
- Attested copies of verification of educational documents / diplomas from issuing Authorities.
- AU contract employees working at RHCs l BHUs l SHCs I MCH Centers TBCs etc will submit personal files individually through DDHO concerned. The Incharge of health facility concerned will submit a certificate to the effect that the employee has been completed three years continuous service without any break/gap and such certificate will be countersigned by the concerned DDHOs respectively.
- The MS DHQ & THQ Hospitals will also forward the cases to the undersigned with a certificate to the effect that the employees have completed three years continuous service without any break/gap alongwith supporting document