The National University of Modern Languages has announced the latest NUML Online Admission Spring 2022 for the candidates with 2 years BA/BSc degree holders can apply in BS (4 years) program as per mentioned eligilbity criteria. Applications are invited from the eligible male and female candidates for admission in faculty of Arts & Humanities, Languages, Social Sciences, Engineering & Computer Sciences and Management Sciences of NUML University Campuses in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Hyderabad, Peshawar, Quetta, Karachi, Faisalabad, Multan and Lahore. The last date for submission online application form is 13th December 2021.
The new admission in University of NUML will be opened on November 2021 for the academic year 2022-25. If you are also waiting to admission in National University of Modern Languages then you have to be prepared now and gather all the information related to the documents required for admission. Please read all the details including starting of classes date.
Admission in NUML University Spring 2022 – Eligilbity Criteria
Candidate holding of BA/BSc degree will be allowed to take admission in the third year (fifth semester) of BS (four-year degree) programme, after successful completion of 15-18 credit hours of bridging courses as prescribed by HEC and university.
- Faculty of Arts and Humanities (BS English – Bridging): Bachelor’s Degree with 45% marks. Applicants must have studied English as a compulsory subject at Graduation level. Preference will be given to those who have studied Elective English at graduation level.
- Faculty of Social Sciences (BS Bridging in International Relations, Mass Communication, Pakistan Studies, B Ed (4 years), Islamic Studies, Peace & Conflict Studies): Bachelor’s Degree with 45% marks. Candidates having studied the relevant subject at BA / BSc level will be preferred.
- BS (Bridging) Psychology: Bachelor’s Degree with 45% marks. Applicants must have studied Psychology as a subject at Graduation level.
- Faculty of Languages (BS Bridging in Arabic, Urdu): BA/BSc with 45% marks & having an elective subject in the target language OR BA/BSc with 45% marks & Diploma / Advanced Diploma preferably Interpretation level in the Language from NUML OR equivalent.
- Faculty of Management Sciences (BS Economics – Bridging): BA/BSc with 45% marks. Relevancy of courses studied at graduation level is mandatory.
- Faculty of Engineering & Computer Science (BS Mathematics – Bridging): Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks and having combination of subjects
- i. Math-A&B
- ii. Math General & Physics or Math-B.
- Provisional (Result awaiting) Admission. The students admitted on provisional basis are required to provide result card within 7 days of commencement of the classes otherwise, their admission will be cancelled without further notice / refund. No provisional admissions will be entertained in MS/MPhil/PhD and Functional programs.
- Fee Refund Policy: 100% fee refund if claimed (only in writing) within 1st week, 50% within 2nd week. no refund after fifteen (15) days of commencement of semester. However, the students on provisional admission (For result awaited only) failing to obtain the required percentage as per eligibility criteria advertised will be refunded 100% of fee if they claim for refund (only in writing) within 7 days of declaration/announcement of the result by the concerned board/university.
- Cancellation of Admission: The applicants are advised to confirm eligibility before online processing of admission form. Admission will be cancelled without any refund (Except security fee) at any stage if a candidate/student is found ineligible as per advertisement OR any degree / certificate proves to be fake / unrecognized.
- Schedule of GAT i Entrance Test & Interviews etc: Entrance tests are tentatively scheduled from 20 — 24 Dec 2021. Calendar of Events / Instructions for admission will be displayed on NUML website. However, it is the responsibility of the applicant to check the exact Date & Time for test / interview through applicant admission portal.
List of Programs Offered By NUML University
|Faculty of Arts||BS English, M.Phil English, PhD English|
|Faculty of Languages||BS, M.Phil, PhD, Functional Courses in English Language and others, BS Chinese Language and Short English Courses|
|Faculty of Social Sciences||BS, B.Ed, M.Phil, PhD, Functional Courses|
|Faculty of Engineering & Computer Sciences||BS, BSCS, MS, PhD|
|Faculty of Management Sciences||BS, BBA, MBA, MS, M.Phil, PhD|
How To Apply For NUML University Online Admission 2022
- Online Admission:
- Please visit NUML admission website: onlineadmission.numl.edu.pk and apply online. Scanned copies of photograph and other documents should be attached as specified in online admission form.
- An applicant can opt for priorities within the same faculty on 1 x admission form. Entry test will be allowed on priority-1. which automatically be considered for next priority on merit. In case of priorities in different programs, appearing In interview of each program is mandatory. Admission will be subject to selection on merit and availability of seat.
- Admission Processing Fee: Rs.1 000/-
- For opting priority in other faculty, a separate admission form / processing fee will applicable. Other terms & conditions will remain the same.
- No priority will be allowed in MS / MPhil / PhD and Functional level programs.
- NUML GAT Fee: Applicant for MS/MPhil/PhD programs availing NUML devised GAT will also have to deposit Rs.1200 as GAT fee.
- Incomplete applications/ received after due date will not be accepted /’ entertained.
- Career counselling: Available in the department of ORIC. NUML.
- Special Quota: 5% seats in each BS program have been reserved for war wounded personnel of Armed/Civil Forces and 10% seats for FATA / Baluchistan subject to the following conditions.
- All NUML rules are applicable. ii. Minimum eligibility criteria is admissible. iii. Test/interview as per NUML Schedule iv. No Fee Concession.
- Limited seats are available in Undergraduate programs for Regional. Provincial, National and International certificate holder students in Sports, Debate, Qirat. Naat, Poetry, Calligraphy, Singing, Dramatics and Painting for which an additional processing tee of Rs.1000/- will also he submitted by the applicant.
- Scholarship for Position Holders: There is a special incentive for position holders of Boards.
- Needs Based Scholarship: Need based scholarship is offered to the selected/ deserving students that includes tuition fee and monthly stipend.
- Hostel Facility: Limited hostel accommodation is available at Main Campus Islamabad. Students can collect hostel application form from the office of Director Students Affairs after submission of semester,’ course fee.
- Transport Facility: This facility is available for specific routes in Rawalpindi / Islamabad and Wah / Taxila on payment.
Latest NUML Spring Admission 2022 Schedule
|Entry Test||20-24 December 2021|
|Start of Classes||14th February 2022|
- University is not bound to start a program in a particular discipline if it finds any constraint.
- NUML will follow the instructions / SOPs of Government of Pakistan regarding COVID-19.
|NUML Website||Online Admission|
|Latest Employees News||Home Page|