National University of Medical Sciences (NUMS), a Federal Public Sector University, envisions to improve the quality of life through education, research, innovation and cost effective quality healthcare for the people of Pakistan and the world, at large. NUMS is seeking applications for the Post Graduate Admissions Spring 2022 from highly qualified individuals, who are innovative, creative and desirous to excel in the research skills. The last date for submission of applications is 10th November 2021 (Wednesday).
NUMS Admission in Post Graduate Admissions 2022 Courses Details
NUMS is offering admissions in following post graduate programs;
|M.Phil||Anatomy||AM College / AFPGMI|
|Science of Dental Materials|
|Dip Card||Diploma in Cardiology||AFPGMI/AFIC|
Complete Admission Procedure of NUMS Admission 2021
- Application form for PG programs shall be filled online separately for each program, candidates of MPhil can (12-point font) select three subjects as per their priority. Login at www.numspak.edu.pk and fill the Application Form.
- Applicants’ CNIC a.
- Final transcript and degree as per Program/Eligibility Criteria
- Focused Interest in the Field Pharmacology
- Registration Certificate from relevant regulatory body, where applicable
- GAT General Test Result, where applicable
- Experience certificates, where applicable
- Academic Statement of Purpose (ASOP) for PhD
- After successful attachment of scanned copies, then click the “Submit” button.
- Upon successful submission of application, the applicant will be able to print Application Processing Fee Challan.
- Applicants will be required to visit nearest branch of Habib bank Ltd (countrywide) to deposit Application Processing Fee @ Rs 3000/- for each program latest by Wednesday, 10 November 2021, 1600 hours.
- There is no need to send printed application form.
- Applicants will be required to bring the original admit cards at NUMS along with original CNIC and original academics documents at the time of written test/ interview.
- Final selection of Postgraduate candidates will base on their aggregate performance in candidate’s basic qualification/eligibility criteria, Experience, and Interview/Test.
Syllabus for NUMS Entry Test:
The syllabus of NUMS Entry Test for Dip Card and PhD will be uploaded on NUMS Website: www.numspak.edu.pk.
- If present situation of Covid 19 persists, few of the Module may be run on line as per HEC instructions
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Employees of Government / Semi Government organizations must apply through their departments.
- NOC from the respective departments is a pre-requisite for their final selection.
- Application Processing Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Foreign students can enroll in any program after getting NOC from HEC.
- All foreign qualifications must be supported by an Equivalence Certificate issued by IBCC/HEC and PMC concerned regulatory authority.
- Decision of the Admission Committee will be final.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|EmployeesPortal Home||Click Here|