National University of Medical Sciences (NUMS) has announced vacant position of consultant (Clinical trials and Drugs Bioequivalence). National University of Medical Sciences (NUMS) is a Federal Public Sector University, with primary responsibility to promote and achieve excellence in advanced health education, research and service delivery. NUMS is seeking applications from high caliber, self-motivated and reflective professionals having excellent interpersonal communications skills for Hiring as Consultant (Clinical Trials & Drug Bioequivalence). The last date for submission of application is 2nd April, 2021. Details are as under:
NUMS Jobs 2021 Qualification Criteria
- Postgraduate (FCPS/PhD/equivalent) in Medical, Biomedical, Pharmaceuticals, Biological, Nursing, or equivalent from HEC recognized university/institutions
- Degree equivalence will be as per the respective regulatory authority’s regulations.
Latest Vacancies in National University of Medical Sciences 2021 Experience Required
- 7-10 years’ post-qualification relevant experience in clinical research/trials and/or drug bioequivalence at reputed institutions /hospitals/CROs.
- 3-5 years of direct clinical study management experience including designing, conducting, reporting, auditing, and monitoring, at institutions with established Ethic Committees/Institutional Review Boards/best-practice oversight committees.
- In-depth knowledge of applicable regulations and related working experience in the context of drugs, biologics, and clinical research/trials.
- Publications in reputed journals and creditable conference presentations relevant to Clinical Trials and/or drug bioequivalence will be a plus.
- Qualification and experience criteria may be relaxed for meritorious candidates.
Terms of appointment:
- One-year, extendable for the same period (or portion thereof) based on need and performance.
- Terms of engagement shall be determined on selection.
- Compensation commensurate with qualification and experience.