National University of Medical Sciences issued the official advertisement on 11th July 2021 in connection with NUMS Entry Test 2021 Admissions in MBBS/BDS. In pursuance to PMC Medical and Dental Undergraduate Education (Admissions, Curriculum and Conduct) Regulations 2021, NUMS will conduct its Entry Test for admission in its following Constituent, Affiliated and all Military (Armed Forces) Administered Medical and Dental Colleges:
|Public Sector Medical College||Public Sector Dental College|
|Army Medical College, Rawalpindi||Dental section Army Medical College, Rawalpindi|
|CMH Lahore Medical College and Institute of Dentistry, Lahore Cantt||CMH Lahore Medical College and Institute of Dentistry, Lahore Cantt|
|HITEC Institute of Medical Sciences, Taxila Cantt||HITEC Dental College, Taxila Cantt|
|Foundation University Medical College, Islamabad||Foundation University College of Dentistry, Islamabad|
|Bahria University Medical and Dental College, Karachi||Bahria University Medical and Dental College, Karachi|
|CMH Multan Institute of Medical Sciences, Multan Cantt||IMS Dental College, Multan|
|Wah Medical College, Wah Cantt|
|CMH Institute of Medical Sciences, Bahawalpur Cantt|
|CMH Kharian Medical College, Kharian Cantt|
|Karachi Institute of Medical Sciences, Malir Cantt
|Quetta Institute of Medical Sciences, Quetta Cantt
|Fazaia Medical College, Islamabad
|Fazaia Ruth Pfau Medical College, Karachi
Schedule of NUMS Entry Test 2021
|Online Registration for Entry Test Starts||Monday, 12 July 2021|
|Online Registration for Entry Test Ends||Tuesday 10″ August 2021 by 1600 hours|
|Last date of Receipt of scanned copy of paid challan form||Wednesday, 11″ August 2021 by 1200 hours|
|Entry Test||10 am, Sunday, 30 October 2021|
|Entry Test Fee||Rs 3000/- (Non-refundable / Non-transferable)|
In addition to NUMS Entry Test, passing National MDCAT with 65% marks shall be mandatory for admission in above mentioned NUMS colleges as per PMC regulations 2021.
Obtained a Higher Secondary School Certificate Qualification (HSSC) or an equivalent 12 grade qualification recognized in Pakistan and having obtained more than 65% marks therein, or a higher percentage as may be notified by the Medical and Dental Council will be the eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS/BDS programs.
Exam will be competitive for which the syllabus is available on NUMS website; www.numspak.edu.pk. The candidates are advised to have a broad based study and not restrict themselves to limited syllabi only.
Pattern of NUMS Entry Test – 2021:
- NUMS Entry Test shall comprise of two components.
- Subject based question paper comprising of 150 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) with stipulated time of 150 minutes. This part of the test shall have the following breakdown:
- Biology 40% (60 MCQs)
- Chemistry 25% (38 MCQs)
- Physics 25% (37 MCQs)
- English 10% (15 MCQs)
- The Psychological Test comprising of 50 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) with a stipulated time of 30 minutes.
- Merit shall be based on Subject Based question paper.
- However, Qualifying the Psychological Test shall be mandatory.
- There shall be no negative marking.
Entry Test Locations:
NUMS Entry Test 2021 will be conducted at following cities (depending upon the strength of applicants i.e. minimum 200 per center):
|Islamabad||Rawalpindi, Jhelum, Kharian, Gujaranwala, Sargodha, Karachi, Faisalabad, Lahore, Okara, Multan, Bahawalpur||Hyderabad, Pano Aqil||Abbottabad, Peshawar, DI Khan||Muzaffarabad||Quetta|
Choice of Centre:
The candidates MUST select any two of the above mentioned cities in order of preference for appearance in the entry test. However, based upon seating capacity available in a city, the University reserves the right to shift any candidate to another nearest city. The candidates are advised for their own convenience to choose cities nearest to their residence.
Basic Qualification/Eligibility (as per PMC regulations 2021):
- Any person, being a Pakistani or an overseas Pakistani or foreign national and being sixteen years of age or more, shall be eligible to register for and attempt the Test.
- There shall be no restriction on a person having obtained a Higher Secondary School Certificate qualification or equivalent 12th grade qualification prior to attempting the Test. FSc/HSSC/A-Levels result degree is not required when registering for NUMS Entry Test.
How To Apply For NUMS Entry Test 2021
Applicants for the NUMS Entry Test can sit for the examination before attempting the MDCAT should the dates be after the NUMS entry test. However, it is mandatory to pass the MDCAT for admission to the National University of Medical Sciences.
- For NUMS Entry Test 2021, please visit www.numspak.edu.pk and click the “NUMS Entry Test 2021” to get registered. Please apply using a laptop or desktop only. Registration and applying using mobile phone app is not supported.
- After registration, login NUMS Entry Test 2021 Registration Portal to upload the Passport size latest photograph with blue background, Copy of CNIC/Form B/Passport/NICOP and fill the application form (Personal information).
- After that download and print challan, pay it to nearest HBL bank and upload the Paid copy of fee challan.
- The candidates must reach their respective centers at-least three hours before the commencement of the test on 3rd October 2021 (i.e. by 07:00 am). The centers will be sealed/closed at 09:30 am on the test day.
- Admit Card/Roll No Slips will be generated in respect of all the eligible candidates. Candidates are required to download it from NUMS Entry Test portal www.numspak.edu.pk by entering his/her CNIC, Passport/NICOP/Form B number from 24 September 2021 onwards.
- The candidates must bring following items with them on the test day:
- Printed admit cards (downloaded from website) along with Original Form “B” (with original Matriculation certificate bearing photograph of candidate) or Original CNIC or Original Passport/NICOP. No other identity will be acceptable. In case of loss of Form “B” or CNIC, please provide Original NADRA Slip as a proof that you have applied for the fresh Form”B” or CNIC.
- A clean clipboard.
- Two blue/black ball points (NOT pointer, markers, pencils, gel pens, etc). d.
The students must adhere to Govt Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for COVID-19 i.e. wearing proper masks and maintaining social distancing.
Mobile phones, smart watches and other electronic gadgets are not allowed in the examination hall otherwise strict disciplinary action shall be taken which may lead to cancellation of paper and will be debarred from NUMS Entry Test 2021.
NUMS Contact Details:
NUMS Examination Committee NUMS Secretariat C/O Military Hospital, The Mall, Rawalpindi, Pakistan. For more information, visit NUMS at www.numspak.edu.pk Phone: 051-9274812, 051-9274813, 051-9274814 Email: *protected email*.
|NUMS Website||Apply For Entry Test|
|Latest Employees News||Home Page|