Regional Office Kohat, Oil & Gas Development Company Limited has announced latest scholarship for the students through advertisement of newspaper in connection with OGDCL scholarship program kpk 2020.
Oil & Gas Development Company Limited (OGDCL), the largest exploration & production listed company of Pakistan, invites applications for grant of scholarship’s @ Rs. 3,000/per month to the students belonging to southern districts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for Diploma in Associate Engineering (DAE).
i). Domicile holder of southern districts of KPK (D.I Khan, Tank, Lakki Marwat, Bannu, Kohat, Karak and Hangu).
ii). Attaining three years diploma of associate engineers (DAE) from Government and private polytechnic colleges registered with technical board/TEVTA.
iii). Already not availing any other scholarship/financial assistance from any other government/private institution.
iv). Applying through respective institution/college on prescribed application Form available at OGDCL website www.ogdcl.com.
Schedule: Scholarship will be admissible for session commencing from 2019.
How To Apply
• Application form duly filled in all respect.
• Copy of all academic credentials, domicile/CNIC and admission/fee slip of institute.
• 2 Passport size photographs.
• Income/salary slip of father/guardian of the student (ineligible if salary of father/guardian is more than Rs.35,000 per month).
• Electricity bills for the last 06 months.
• Required documents should be received at Regional Office Kohat not later than 31-01-2020.
OGDCL scholarship program kpk 2020 shall be admissible upon admission in 1st year on the basis of marks (Matric/FA/F.Sc). For further queries and updates contact.