The Overseas Pakistanis Foundation (OPF) has issued the latest advertisement on 1st September 2022 in connection with Internship for Overseas Pakistanis under Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). The last date for apply online is 14th September 2022.
Applications are invited from fresh Graduate/post graduates for 6 months internship program at OPF Head Office, Islamabad, designed for practical training to the educated youth belonging to Overseas Pakistanis families for enhancing their skills:
Overseas Internship 2023 Discipline
There are following programs are offering in this internship;
- Management Sciences
- Information Technology
- Audit and Economics
- Social Sciences (Social works, Sociology, I.R Anthropology, Gender Studies and Political science)
- Journalism / Mass communication
- Engineering (Civil, Architect, Computer Science)
Eligibility Criteria For Overseas Internship Program 2023
- CGPA = 3.00 (in final degree as specified)
- 70% & above (where CGPA is not applicable)
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 years
No. of Seats Allocated:
The interns will be paid a monthly stipend depending upon the qualification on the basis of which they are applying.
- Graduate (14 years of education)
- Post Graduate(16 years HEC recognized degree)
- Specialization after Post Graduate (18 years of education)
- This program is only for the children of Overseas Pakistanis residing in Pakistan or abroad.
- Please visit our website (www.opf.org.pk/careers/Internships ) for details and to apply online.
- The internship program is extendable for another 6 six months based on performance
- Application received other than online will not be accepted
- Candidate having educational qualifications within 2 years from the date of announcement of result will be eligible for Internship Program
- No job will be offered and the interns will stand released upon completion of internship.
|OPF Website||Online Registration|
|Latest Employees News||Home Page|