The Government of Punjab, School Education Department has issued the latest notification on 7th October 2022 in connection with Ownership and Functionality of Early Child.
I am directed to refer to the subject cited above and to intimate that as desired by the Competent Authority, following recommendations may be implemented to make ECCE classrooms functional in schools across Punjab.
Early Childhood 2022 Recommendations For ECE Room
- Wherever the ECCE classrooms have been established, only ECCE class may be conducted in place of Katchi class.
- Ensure functionality and usage of ECCE kit by students enrolled in ECCE classes.
- Ensure that only ECCE trained teachers are deputed in ECCE classrooms.
- Headteachers of schools, where ECCE classrooms have been established, may be directed to retain part time caregivers (preferably female).
- Relevant headteachers/School Councils may be directed to replace missing and broken ECCE kit items through NSB and FTF.
- DEAS officers i.e. CEO, DEOs. Dy. DEOs and AEOs, through headteachers, take ownership of the ECCE classrooms to ensure proper management
and maintenance of those important resources.
- PMIU to include indicator related to ECCE classroom observation in COT and Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant (MEAS)’ app.
I am further directed to request you to ensure strict compliance and implementations of above-mentioned recommendations in schools across Punjab in letter and spirit.
|Punjab SED Website||Check Online|
|Latest Employees News||Home Page|