Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) has issued the jobs advertisement for the recruitment of Chief Executive Officer vacancies 2021. Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB), the national governing body for all cricket in Pakistan, is passing through its restructuring phase with the aim to develop and promote world-class cricket in future.
In this transformational journey, PCB has envisaged to locate, polish, and develop talent through six (6) Cricket Associations, approximately ninety (90) City Cricket Associations and associated registered Cricket Clubs in accordance with the PCB’s policy and guidelines. Six Cricket Associations are
(iii) Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
(v) Central Punjab
(vi) Southern Punjab
PCB is looking for six (06) professionals for the appointment of Chief Executive Officers for Cricket Associations, having strong leadership, management, financial and brand development skills, reporting to the President of the respective Cricket Associations A passion for the game of cricket is vital.
PCB Jobs 2021 Eligilbity Criteria
- The position is based at each respective Cricket Association’s secretariat.
- Selected candidate will be offered a three-year contract (extendable and/or terminable in the sole opinion of PCB) with a market-based compensation package and other perks and privileges commensurate with experience and the applicable laws.
- Qualified and experienced expatriate Pakistanis may also apply.
- Please note that the candidates applying from abroad may submit their applications and if any document is required on Pakistan stamp paper or where Pakistan authority verification is necessary, the same will be subsequently provided at the time when the candidate is in Pakistan and shortlisted for further review.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview; no TADA will be admissible for the interview unless otherwise decided by PCB.
- PCB reserves the sole right and discretion to shortlist the candidates and/or terminate the process of selection of CEOs at any time and/or appointment of CEO without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Please note that the use of influence during the selection process will immediately result in disqualification of the candidate.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree from a reputable university/institution recognized by HEC or from foreign reputable university/institution (equivalent professional qualification). This may be relaxed for cricketers of high profile.
- Minimum 12 years of experience in senior management leadership role in a reputable organization, whether corporate or public sector or sports or cricket body.
- Demonstrated capabilities with a proven track record of building successful brands and businesses (sound cricketing background will be given weightage).
- Possesses knowledge and experience to implement best practices of corporate governance, risk management.
- Ability to undertake a lead role in the implementation of corporate governance framework.
- Exceptional people management relationship building, negotiation, skills: multicultural competence; and ability to build strong and long-lasting relationships with key stakeholders involved in first-class and domestic cricket at Association, City and Club levels.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Impeccable integrity and reputation especially in financial matters.
- Ability to cultivate a creative approach with a transparent culture throughout the Association with high levels of innovation, energy and unity of purpose.
- Ability to manage, mentor and develop the Cricket Association’s management and ensure proper delegation of responsibility with accountability, enabling them to effectively manage their respective departments facilitating high performance to achieve the given targets and KPI’s.
- No conflict of interest or involvement in local politics.
- Whilst previous cricketing or sports administrative experience will be advantageous/preferred, it is not essential.
- Application Details Interested candidates fulfilling above criteria can apply at following address by submitting a CV with a passport size recent photograph, latest by 5pm on 3rd April 2021.
- Clearly mark your envelope for the position applied for along with the Cricket Association preference.