The Ministry of Planning Development & Special Initiatives, Government of Pakistan ahs official announced Pakistan@75 Development Leadership Awards 2023 online apply for the nominees living in Pakistan or Overseas. The Pakistan has completed 75 years and now there is an essential need to recognize our development leaders. The ‘nominee’ should be a living Pakistani national (within Pakistan or overseas). This is to honour the achievements/ services of the person in his/her lifetime.
Development Leadership Awards 2023 DLA PC Pakistan
To acknowledge the selfless devotion of Pakistanis for our beloved homeland, the Honourable Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif desires to honour “Development Leadership Awards” to Pakistani citizens and overseas Pakistanis who have contributed significantly to the socioeconomic development of Pakistan and the young and emerging leaders of the country who will lead our way to prosperity.
The award seeks to recognize the ‘work of distinction’ and is given for distinguished and exceptional achievements making contributions to the economic development of Pakistan such as teachers, researchers, public policy experts, frontline service providers, administrators, development sector professionals, businessmen, investors, start-ups, philanthropists, social workers and development journalists.
- The ‘nominee’ should be a living Pakistani national (within Pakistan or overseas). This is to honour the achievements/ services of the person in his/her lifetime.
- All nationals of Pakistan without distinction of race, ethnicity, religion, occupation, position or gender are eligible for these Awards.
- All citizens of Pakistan can make nominations, including self-nomination, in the listed categories and fields.
- 75 DLA Awards will be given to outstanding individuals in recognition of high achievers (age > 35 years), emerging leaders (age < 35 years) and overseas Pakistanis in specific fields.
- The nominations should contain all relevant details specified in the ‘nomination form’, clearly articulating the distinguished and exceptional achievements/services of the person nominated in his/her respective field.
- A high powered ‘DLA Evaluation Board’ – comprised of intellectuals, practitioners, professionals, and policymakers – will evaluate the submissions and forward recommendations to the Prime Minister Office.
|PC Website||Check Online|
|Latest Employees News||Home Page|