You can read here PCB Parental Support Policy 2021 to understand the rules and regulation regarding the women players in the Pakistan women cricket team regarding maternity leave procedure, duration and extension.
Maternity Leave Rules For Women in Pakistan Cricket Team
- Women cricketers can transfer to a non-playing role until commencement of their maternity leave
- Women cricketers will be entitled to take up to 12 months of paid maternity leave
- Women cricketers will be guaranteed a contract extension for the following year
- Women cricketers will be reintegrated into cricketing activities and provided adequate medical and physical support in respect of their post-childbirth rehabilitation.
- Under the paternity policy, men cricketers will be entitled to 30 days of fully paid leave.