The Punjab Examination Commission has issued the official notification on 10th March 2022 in connection with nomination of PEC test administrators for the conduct of Large Scale Assessment (LSA-2022) Grades 4, 5 & 8 and orientation of test administrator at designated District training center.
Test Administrator Training Workshop Schedule 2022 LSA PEC
It is informed that Punjab Examination Commission (PEC) is going to conduct Large Scale Assessment LSA-2022 in the subjects of Urdu, English Mathematics and Science for Grades 4, 5, and 8, tentatively scheduled to be conducted in all 36 districts of the Punjab from 18th — 22nd April, 2022.
In this regard, Test Administrators Training is a vital activity on which the validity and reliability of Large Scale Assessment is based. The test administrators training workshop is scheduled to be held during 4th — 16th April, 2022 across the Punjab.
In view of the above, it is requested to nominate at least ESTs/ SSTs or above from your district to perform the duties as Test Administrators for LSA-2022. The nomination should be based on the following criteria:
- Nominate one Test Administrator (TA) against each school and grade.
- Nominated TA should be willing and efficient.
- For girls’ school’s, female TAs should be nominated, whereas, for boys’ school, male TAs should be nominated.
- The nomination should be from the schools that fall within the radius of 16 km of the sampled school.
- Nominated TA should NOT be deputed in his/ her own school.
List of sampled schools for LSA Grades 4, 5, & 8 has been shared via email along with a web link, district wise usernames and passwords. Please, use this web link for nomination of TAs and provide requisite details of teachers/ TAs by 21st March, 2022.
|Official Website||Check Online|
|Latest Employees News||Home Page|