The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund, Chief Minister Merit Scholarship (CMMS) Program, Higher Education Department, Government of Pakistan has announced PEEF CMMS Scholarship 2021-22 fully funded international Scholarship.
Read More: PEEF Special Quota Scholarships 2020
Eligibility Criteria for PEEF CMMS Scholarship 2021-22
Students applying for CMMS should have:
- Valid PhD admission offer from one of the Top 50 QS Ranked (subject wise) Universities of the world, in preferred subject areas.
- Not less than 60% marks throughout the academic career.
- Declared monthly family income (including self, spouse and parents) is equal to or less than Rs. 200,0001/-
- Maximum age of 35 years on 12th May, 2020.
- Not availed any foreign scholarship in the past.
Life Sciences Medicine I Engineering & Technology I Natural Sciences I Social Sciences / Arts & Humanities. Detailed list of preferred subject areas is available at https://www.peef.org.pk/cmms.html
Read More: OGDCL Scholarship Program KPK 2020
How To Apply PEEF Scholarship 2021-22
- Secure admission in Top 50 QS Ranked (subject wise) Universities of the world in the preferred subject areas as mentioned above.
- Scholarship application form can be downloaded from https://www.peef.org.pk/cmms.html
- Send duly filled application form to PEEF within due date.
Applications for 2020-21 Intake:
Applications are invited from eligible male and female Pakistani National who have secured admission in Top 50 QS Ranked (subject wise) Universities of the world.
- The selected candidates cannot defer the scholarship to next year.
- Permanent / regular faculty members of public sector teaching / educational institutions of Pakistan are not eligible to apply for Chief Minister Merit Scholarship (CMMS) Program.
- Preference shall be given to the students having Punjab domicile; however a special quota has also been allocated for other provinces including AJK, Gilgit Baltistan (GB), FATA and Islamabad Capital Territory (lCT).
- To get admission in the University and apply for Visa is the responsibility of applicant.
- Decision of the Scholarship Selection Committee shall be final.
- PEEF reserves the right to reject any application or call off the whole selection process without assigning any reason.
Last Date for Submission of Application is 31st March, 2021 at PEEF Office
Read More: Benevolent Fund Scholarship 2019-20
PEEF CMMS Scholarship 2021 Advertisement