The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund, Chief Minister Merit Scholarship (CMMS) Program, Higher Education Department, Government of Pakistan has announced PEEF CMMS Scholarship 2023-24 fully funded international Scholarship. A PEEF company setup under Section 42 of the repealed companies Ordinance 1984 (Now Companies Act-2017). Applications are invited from eligible male and female Pakistani National who have secured admission in Top 50 QS Ranked (subject wise) Universities of the world. Subject Areas: Life Sciences & Medicine / Engineering & Technology Natural Sciences Social Sciences Arts & Humanities Detailed list of preferred subject areas is available at https://www.peef.org.pk/cmms. The Last Date for Submission of Application is 31st March, 2023.
PEEF PhD Scholarship 2023-24 Eligibility Criteria
Students applying for CMMS should have:
- Valid PhD admission offer from one of the Top 50 QS Ranked (subject wise) Universities of the world, in preferred subject areas.
- Not less than 60% marks throughout the academic career.
- Declared monthly family income (including self, spouse and parents) is equal to or less than Rs. 200,000/-
- Maximum age of 35 years on 31st March, 2023.
- Not availed any foreign scholarship in the past.
Life Sciences Medicine I Engineering & Technology I Natural Sciences I Social Sciences / Arts & Humanities. Detailed list of preferred subject areas is available at https://www.peef.org.pk/cmms.html.
How To Apply PEEF Scholarship 2023-24
- Secure admission in Top 50 QS Ranked (subject wise) Universities of the world in the preferred subject areas as mentioned above.
- Scholarship application form can be downloaded from https://www.peef.org.pk/cmms.html
- Send duly filled application form to PEEF within due date.
- The selected candidates cannot defer the scholarship to next year.
- Permanent / regular faculty members of public sector teaching / educational institutions of Pakistan are not eligible to apply for Chief Minister Merit Scholarship (CMMS) Program.
- Preference shall be given to the students having Punjab domicile; however a special quota has also been allocated for other provinces including AJK, Gilgit Baltistan (GB), FATA and Islamabad Capital Territory (lCT).
- To get admission in the University and apply for Visa is the responsibility of applicant.
- Decision of the Scholarship Selection Committee shall be final.
- PEEF reserves the right to reject any application or call off the whole selection process without assigning any reason.
|PEEF Website||Download CMMS Application Form Pdf|
|Latest Employees News||Home Page|
PEEF CMMS Scholarship 2023 Advertisement