University of Agriculture Faisalabad, Directorate of Financial Assistance and University Advancement has issued the official announcement through notification on 16th February, 2021 in connection with PEEF scholarship for master level 2021 last date to apply.
PEEF Scholarship 2021 Master Level – Full Details
Applications are invited on the prescribed for from the highly Deserving and Talented Students (Punjab Domicile) admitted during winter semester 2020-21 (1st semester) in the Master Level study program.
Eligilbity For PEEF Scholarship For Master Level 2021:
- Secured at least 60″ marks or minimum 2.5 CGPA in B.A/B.Sc./BBA/BCS and B.com held in 2018 2019 2020 (annual) in Punjab and having Punjab Domicile.
- Students who already have secured M.A/MSc/MS/M.Phil./PhD Degree beneficiary of Fee Reimbursement Scheme Grace Marks or availing any other scholarship are not eligible for PEEF Master Level Scholarship.
- Passed the aforementioned examination from:
- Government Institution
- Private Affiliated Institution
- As Private Candidate
- Declared monthly income parents from all resources is Rs. 37,000/- or less
- Children of Govt. employees of Grade 1-4 and Children of civilians martyred in terrorist attacks are exempted from condition of income/limit
- Students admitted on Self finance/Self-support programs or already availing UAF fee waiver, or any other scholarship, Employee in any organization or in any project, students on study leave from any department are not eligible for this scholarship.
- applicants have to appear before the Scholarship Awarding Committee according to the Schedule and venue notified (later on)
Read More: PEEF Special Quota Scholarships 2021
Penalty for false information:
- Cancellation of admission.
- Rustication from the university,
- Initiation of criminal proceedings.
- Disqualification for award of any future loan/scholarship
- Refund of all the payment received and or a penalty equal to total scholarship amount.