Applications are now open to apply for the PEEF Scholarship 2023 for Intermediate and Graduation. The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund Scholarship 2023 is a revolutionary program initiated by Government of Punjab for deserving students who want to get higher qualification. The last date for submission of application form is 19th April 2023.
If you have passed matric or intermediate annual examination 2022 and you are belonging to any one of the following categories, then you can apply for the Special Scholarships 2023 of the Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF).
PEEF Scholarship is a major initiative to enhance access to higher education. The Government wishes to ensure that no student is deprived of education because of financial need. Punjab Government has announced Special Quota Educational Scholarships 2023 for intermediate and graduation students. Additional scholarships for the students related to minorities.
PEEF Scholarships 2023 Categories
- Special / Disabled Students
- Students related to the minorities
- Children of the civilians martyred in terrorist attacks
- Orphan Students (Students whose father has passed away)
- Government Employees of the BPS-01 to BPS-04
PEEF Scholarships 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Students are eligible in case of resident / domicile holder of Punjab Province
- Students got minimum 60% marks in annual examination 2022 from BISE or FBISE
- Only students of the Federal Government Schools / Private Schools /Colleges located in the Punjab Province
- Salary of the parents should be Rs. 35,000/- or less per month
How To Apply For PEEF Scholarships 2023
- All the eligible candidates are requested to apply online through official PEEF website.
- The request of applicant would be rejected on providing false information
- All the candidate who have passed their exams through PBTE/TEVTA are not eligible
- Handwritten & Direct submission of application procedure is un-acceptable
- Applications from candidates of other provinces are un-acceptable
- All the candidates who have concession marks/Marks Improvement/Repeated are in-eligible
|PEEF Website||Online Registration|
|Latest Employees News||Home Page|