Government of the Punjab Services & General Administration Department (Implementation & Coordination Wing) has issued the official Notification letter on 31st March 2020 in connection with personal protective equipment availability for Covid-19 CoronaVirus patients.
In the wake of outbreak of Covid-19 CoronaVirus and to ensure the Personal Protection Equipment (PPEs) availability, the Competent Authority has been pleased to constitute the following Committees:
For Sargodha, Multan, Gujranwala, D.G. Khan, Rawalpindi, Bahawalpur, Sahiwal, Faisalabad, Gujrat, Sialkot and Rahim Yar Khan:
i. Representative of DC, not below 85-18 (Convener)
ii. Medical Superintendent of Hospital.m.
iii. CEO, District Health Authority
iv. Representative of Army.
For other districts (except Lahore):
i. Representative of DC, not below BS-18 (Convener)
ii. Medical Superintendent DHQ.
iii. Representative of Army
Aims and Objectives
- To ensure protection of exposed staff providing medical and all other allied services to Corona patients:
- To ensure optimal utilization of PPEs,testing kits etc.
Terms of Reference (TORs)
Terms of Reference (TORs) of the committees shall be as under:
- Daily basis monitoring of inventory of Personal Protection Equipment (PPEs)
- Examining the daily consumption of PPEs
- Entry into P&SH Department’s dashboard
- Shortages of PPEs and requisition of the same, duly signed by all concerned, to Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department