The Peshawar Institute of Cardiology Medical & Teaching Institution has announced MTI Jobs 2022 with application form. There are total 16 posts (situation vacant) are published in the advertisement. PIC-MTI is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender and culture. We further encourage Individuals from minority groups. indigenous groups. and persons with disabilities to apply. The last date for submission of application is 30th November, 2021.
MTI Peshawar Jobs 2022 Details
|Organization||Peshawar Institute of Cardiology|
|Published On||16th November, 2021|
How To Apply For Peshawar Institute of Cardiology Jobs
- Job Application Form is available on website www.pic.edu.pk application is acceptable only on a prescribed form. Applications accompanied with complete Job Application Form, Covering Letter, Academic Credentials, Qualification, Experience, Domicile certificates / along with 02 photographs and CNIC photocopy duly attested with respective original bank deposit slip/bank draft must be received at below address through registered courier service, in the name of “Hospital Director, Peshawar Institute of Cardiology MTI Receipt Account No. 0083-0000-0165-1008 Bank of Khyber, Phase 5, Hayatabad Branch, Peshawar (as processing fee, non-refundable) as per the fee schedule given below:
|sr. 01-16||Rs. 500|
- The service of the candidates will be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical and Teaching Institution Reforms Act, 2015 including its amendments and Regulations of the institution.
- Candidates should be eligible in all respects including qualification (Degree and Diploma), experience (only post qualification experience will be considered which is duly issued by either Administration / Human Resources or Establishment Department of the institution concerned with proper references and date of issuance), age (calculated as on last day of the advertisement) before the closing date of the advertisement.
- The following applications will be subject to disqualification and will not be entertained:
- Incomplete applications i.e. Missing Job Application Form, Missing or irregular experience certificates as mentioned in serial 3, Missing Diploma or Degree as per requirement/criteria.
- Late submission i.e. applications received after the due data c) Application received without processing fees shall not be entertained.
- Candidates will be disqualified if found of any perjury in documentation/credentials at any stage of the process or employment.
- Attempts to influence any member of the recruiting committees.
- Attempts to obtain support for his / her candidature by improper means. g) Emails or by hand submissions will not be entertained.
- For a qualification to be valid, a degree is a must, the mere submission of a marks sheet / Transcript / DMC / course completion certificate will lead to applications deemed incomplete and will, therefore, be rejected.
- An application received after the closing time and date shall stand automatically rejected.
- Candidate already in government service should apply through proper channel, along with NOC from the concerned organization, clearly stating the length of service and other particulars.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.
- Candidates claiming age relaxation shall complete all the requirements and due process at the time of applying for the job.
- The decision of the competent authority shall stand final.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the Test/Interview.
- In case of appointment, the candidate will become a full-time, institutional employee and will have to resign from his/her existing employment with any-other public/private entity national or foreign, including, but not limited to civil services of Pakistan
- The institution reserves the right to decrease/increase the positions or revoke the hiring process at any stage without assigning any reason.
|MTI Website||Click Here|
|Latest Employees News||Home Page|