The Punjab Higher Education Commission has issued the latest announcement on 7th October 2022 in connection with PHEC International Postdoc Scholarships 2022-23.
The PHEC invites applications from faculty of public sector colleges/universities chartered by the Govt. of Punjab for award of 8-10 months International Postdoc Scholarships.
PHEC International Postdoc Scholarships 2022-23 Eligibility
The eligible candidate must:
- Hold a PhD degree from an HEC recognized local or international university.
- Have maximum 45 years of age on closing date.
- Be a regular (BPS or TTS) faculty member of a public sector university/college.
- Have placement in a university listed in top 200 QS world university general rankings of 2022 and/or top 50 in QS subject wise ranking.
- Submit a clearly written research proposal, relevant to the academic field, industry/society, and needs of the country.
PHEC will provide bench fee, settlement allowance, stipend and return air fare under this scholarship, as per PHEC rules.
How To Apply For International Postdoc Scholarships 2023
The complete application package includes the following:
- A Cover Letter
- Printed copy of the online application Click here…
- Acceptance letter from the faculty supervisor at a foreign university. The letter should clearly mention the duration of post-doc, commencement date and bench fee.
- NOC from the relevant government department/university authorities
- Appointment/regularization letter as a TTS/BPS faculty in public sector college/ university
- Copies of educational transcripts and degrees /PhD Notification in chronological order
- Candidate CV/Resume
- Foreign Supervisor CV/Resume
- Photocopy of CNIC
- Photocopy of passport
Application complete in all respect must reach at Punjab Higher Education Commission, 10th Floor, Arfa Software Technology Park, 346-B, Ferozepur Road, Lahore on or before November 04, 2022 through registered post. The application submitted by hand will not be accepted.
- All the above documents should be tape bind and in the same order as mentioned above.
- Incomplete applications or applications with missing documents will be rejected.
|Panjab HEC Website||Application Online|
|Latest Employees News||Home Page|