I am here to announce the most recent advertisement of the Day dates 16th June 2021 regarding Peshawar Institute of Cardiology Jobs 2021. You can apply for the PIC Jobs online application via www.pic.edu.pk. The vacancies are advertised in the Pakistan-known newspaper DAWN. Applications who fulfill the eligibility criteria are invited for the vacancies at PIC-MTI, Peshawar to apply before the deadline. The last date for submission of the application is 30th June 2021.
PIC Jobs 2021 Details
|Published On||16th June 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||June 30, 2021|
|Qualifiation||Bachelor, FCPS, Intermediate, Master, Matric, Nursing Diploma, Relevant Diploma|
|Qty of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Organization||Peshawar Institute of Cardiology – PIC|
|Postal Address||Hospital Director, Peshawar Institute of Cardiology/MTI, Plot No. 5-A, Sector B-3, Phase – V, Hayatabad, Peshawar|
List of Vacancies for Peshawar Institute of Cardiology 2021
PIC Peshawar Institute of Cardiology Jobs 2021 Eligilbity Criteria
The following applications will be subject to disqualification and will not be entertained:
- Incomplete applications i.e. Missing Job Application Form, Missing or irregular experience certificates as mentioned in serial Missing Diploma or Degree as per requirement/criteria.
- Late submission i.e. applications received after the due date.
- Application received without processing fees shall not be entertained.
- Candidates will be disqualified if found of any perjury in documentation/credentials at any stage of the process or employment
- Emails or by hand submissions will not be entertained.
- For a qualification to be valid, a degree is a must, the mere submission of a marks sheet/ Transcript DMCA course completion certificate will lead to applications deemed incomplete and will, therefore, be rejected.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.
- Only a single envelope shall be used per application. Candidates intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post.
- Candidates are further required to mention the title of the position on top of the envelope to avoid any confusion in the future.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the Test/Interview.
- In case of appointment, the candidate will become a full-time, institutional employee and will have to resign from his/her existing employment with any other entity national or foreign, including, but not limited to civil services of the Government.
- The institution reserves the right to decrease/increase the positions or revoke the hiring process at any stage.
- The last day of applying for the above advertisement is 30.06.2021.
How To Apply For Peshawar Institute of Cardiology PIC Jobs 2021
- Job Application Form is available on website www.pic.edu.pk application is acceptable only on a prescribed form.
- Applications accompanied with complete Job Application Form, Covering Letter, Academic Credentials, Qualification, Experience, Domicile certificates / along with 02 photographs and CNIC photocopy duly attested with respective original bank deposit slip/bank draft must be received at below address through registered courier service, in the name of “Hospital Director, Peshawar Institute of Cardiology, MTI Receipt Account No. 0083-0000-0165-1008 Bank of Khyber, Phase 5, Hayatabad Branch, Peshawar (as processing fee, non-refundable) as per the fee schedule given below:
Payment Sr.01-21: Rs.500.
- The service of the candidates will be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical and Teaching Institution
Reforms Act, 2015 including its amendments and Regulations of the institution.
- Candidates should be eligible in all respects including qualification (Degree and Diploma), experience (only post qualification experience will be considered which is duly issued by either Administration / Human Resources or Establishment department of the institution concerned with proper references and date of issuance), age (calculated as on last day of the advertisement) before the closing date of the advertisement.
PIC-MTI is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender and culture. We further encourage Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups, and persons with disabilities to apply.