Pakistan Medical Commission has issued the official notification of PMC Fee Schedule 2022. As per the PMC Medical and Dental Undergraduate Education (Admissions, Curriculum and Conduct) Regulations 2021 all medical and dental colleges must adhere to the following determinations. The MDCAT fee charges are Rs. 6,000 to appeared in the exams.
PMC Fee Schedule For 2022 Session
|Grade of Medical College||Maximum Annual Tuition Fee|
|Grade-C (incl. No Score)||Rs. 1,014,828|
|Grade of Dental College||Maximum Annual Tuition Fee|
|Grade-C (incl. No Score)||Rs. 962,685|
- Only a one-time registration/admission fees of the student may be charged but shall not be more than two percent of the annual tuition fee.
- Students have the right to pay the tuition fee on a quarterly, six monthly or annual basis.
- A student who elects to pay the college on a six-monthly basis in advance shall be granted a minimum 2% discount on the annual tuition fee.
- A student who elects to pay the college on an annual basis in advance shall be granted a minimum 4% discount on the annual tuition fee.
- Hostel or Food charges on a per month basis are applicable only if the student uses the hostel facility.
- Transport charges on a per month basis are applicable if the student uses the college offered transport facility.
- Any transport provided by the college between its academic building and its teaching hospital shall not be charged to the student.
- A college may require a student to obtain health insurance subject to the student having the option to acquire such insurance from its own sources.
- No student shall be required to provide any form of security for payment of fee by a college including but not limited to postdated cheques, bank guarantees etc.
- Students shall be required to pay the fees only after the issuance of the final merit list by a college within the time provided by the college to pay the fee as acceptance of the offer for admission on merit.
- No additional fee such as annual registration or other fees shall be charged by any
The students are warned to not pay any amount in excess of the fees as notified or permitted under the PMC Regulations. Any demand of such amount should be reported to PMC immediately.
|PMC Website||Check Online|
|Employees News Portal||Click Here|