The Pakistan Medical Commission, Islamabad has announced the latest PMC National Medical Scholarship 2022 for Medical students. The main concern of the Pakistan medical commission (PMC) to provide standard and higher education in medical field especially in pharmacy, medicine and dental within Pakistan. The Pakistan medical commission provide opportunity for both Government and private medical students. The PMC has established a committee for managing and controlling all procedure of Register of Medical and Dental Practitioners. The last date for submission of application is 4th December 2021.
Pakistan Medical Commission Scholarships 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The Pakistan medical and dental committee determine eligibility criteria for applicants.
- Applicant must be student of Pakistan medical and dental undergraduate education session 2022.
- The applicant must be eligible for admission to a medical or dental college in Pakistan for the 2022 session.
How To Apply For PMC Scholarship 2022
The guidelines for Pakistan medical scholarship applicants;
- Applicants can only apply through online at https://scholarship.pmc.gov.pk.
- All information provided from applicant must be correct ,relevant and verified.
- Incomplete information will not be acceptable.
- After due date applications will not be submitted.
- Last date for in PMC National Medical Scholarship is Saturday, 4th December 2021.
- After completion of application, applicant must need to review all entered information.
- Once reviewed and verified you will be receiving an official response from PMC committee within 30 to 45 working days.
- PMC committee will contacted only those applicants who applicable under prescribe criteria. PMC have authority to reject any application.
- The selected candidates will not be able to defer the scholarship to the next year.
- After selection scholarship or loan confirmation certificate issued to candidate by PMC committee.
- Selected candidate can get admission any medical and dental college on the basis of scholarship or loan confirmation certificate.
|PMC Website||Check Online|
|Latest Employees News||Home Page|