Pakistan Nuclear Regulatory Authority (PNRA) offers MS fellowship 2020 at Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences (PIEAS).
List of MS Programs:
1). MS Nuclear Engineering
- Pre Requisites:
- BE / B.Sc Engineering in Electronics, Mechatronics & Computer / Software
- M.Sc/BS (04 years) in Computer Science
2). MS Medical Physics
- Pre Requisite: M.Sc 1 BS (04 years) in Physics
- Fellowships will be offered to candidates selected through tests and interviews only on merit.
- Fellowships include a stipend of Rs. 35,0001- per month besides full tuition fee waiver, free transportation & indoor medical facility.
- Duration of Fellowship is 2 years.
- Fellows will have to execute a bond to serve PNRA for five years after completion of MS from PlEAS.
- After successful completion of MS from PlEAS, fellows will be placed as Assistant Engineers/Scientific Officers (SPS-8) in PNRA with three advance increments and will become eligible for promotion consideration to next scale (SPS-9) after two years of service.
- All Pakistani Nationals are eligible with required qualification.
- Preferably first class academic career, however, one second division (not less than 50% marks) is allowed, except in the final degree. In case of semester system, a CGPA 2.5 out of 4 or 60% marks in annual system in the final degree is required.
- Degrees must be recognized by HEC/PEC.
- Candidates expecting completion of their degree requirements by the end of 2020 may also apply.
- Age limit for fellowship program is 27 years as on June 30, 2020.
How To Apply
- Application forms are available at PNRA website www.pnra.org.
- Application processing fee of Rs. 3,5001- must be deposited in PNRA online bank account No. 0854003147171378 (Title of Account: NISAS), ‘National Bank of Pakistan, F-6 Super Market Branch, Islamabad.
- Candidates are required to forward original bank receipt along with a passport size photograph to Sr. Establishment Officer-II, PNRA at the address given below. Name, CNIC & Online Generated Roll No. should be written on back side of the bank receipt. Photocopy of the bank receipt is not acceptable.
- Last date for submission of application form is June 30, 2020 (Tuesday).
- List of eligible candidates for written test will be placed on PNRA website.
- Written test will be conducted by PlEAS on July 11, 2020 (Saturday) (Tentative) in the major cities of Pakistan.