Latest PPSC Jobs Advertisement 2023 has been published through the new announcement 03/2023 with the multiple posts in different departments of Punjab Government. You can process your application online and fill up form as per post requirement. The PPSC apply online for registration has been opened from 18th February 2023 and portal will be closed on 9th March 2023. All the interested male and female candidates can apply against any specific post online throughout PPSC website www.ppsc.gop.pk. If you are searching jobs in Pakistan then PPSC Jobs are more valuable for the future of candidates.
You can check latest jobs in PPSC after the announcement date published in The Nation newspaper of Pakistan. All the vacancies are available for hiring in Government departments in Punjab. You can be posted/transfer at any place throughout Punjab. You can check all the upcoming jobs in PPSC with details of number posts and name of post.
PPSC Jobs Advertisement 2023 Brief Description
|Department:||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Type of Jobs:||Punjab Government|
|Number of Total Vacancies:||35|
|Post Address:||Secretary, PPSC, LDA Plaza, Edgerton Road, Near Aiwan-e-Iqbal, Lahore|
Latest Jobs in PPSC Advertisement 03/2023 – Vacancies Detail
You can find new jobs at PPSC upcoming days. All the candidates who are searching Pakistan high paying and status-based jobs then PPSC is one the most renown source of vacancies. All the new jobs of PPSC are mentioned below with qualification and number of posts;
|BPS (Department)||Qualification||Qty of Posts|
|Provincial Management Service (BPS-17)||Graduation||27|
|Assistant Director Local Fund Audit (BS-17)||04|
|Excise & Taxation Officer (BS-17)||04|
How To Apply Online For Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs Advertisement 2023
- A candidate shall have to obtain 40% marks in each paper and 50% marks in the aggregate i.e. 600 marks to qualify for interview. thereafter, a candidate shall also secure 50% marks in the interview to be held eligible for final merit list of successful candidates.
- No change/addition/deletion/alteration of optional subjects mentioned at the time of submission of online application form will be made and no further representation will be entertained.
- Incomplete/wrongly filled optional subjects in the online application forms will be rejected. No further representation on this issue will be entertained. Change in the priority/selection of examination centres shall not be allowed.
- If a request of variation in number of post(s) is received at any stage, it shall be accepted by the Commission without inviting fresh applications. The variation in number of post(s) will be reflected at PPSC’s website as a notice only.
- Please read the “General Instructions” regarding Application Fee, Written Test, Interview on PPSC website www.ppsc.gop.pk before applying online. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.
- In case a candidate claims that his/her qualification is equivalent to the prescribed qualification, he/she will be required to submit equivalence certificate of his/her foreign/local qualification, issued by the Competent Authority of HEC/PMDC/PMC/PEC & QEDC of concerned Administrative Department, which will be accepted by the Commission as Final, at the time of interview or whenever asked by the Commission. If a candidate fails to submit Equivalence Certificate issued by the Competent Authority at the time of interview or whenever asked by the Commission, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
- The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC at the time of interview (if called).
- The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for registration in PEC/PNC/PMDC/PMC/PVMC or other relevant body for Registration Certificate on or before the Closing Date and provide the same at the time of interview (if called).
- The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees, issued by the Competent Authority, at the time of interview. CGPA is not acceptable.
- No information, whatsoever, shared by anyone other than on the PPSC’s website, is authentic; therefore, candidates must not trust any such information.
- Applicants are advised to deposit fees online by using the following mediums ONLY i.e. ATMs, Mobile Phone Banking, Internet Banking, Over the counter (by visiting the nearest *1 Link Member Banks Branches), Jazz Cash, Easy Paisa, U Paisa, and other available micro-finance banks. For details, please visit PPSC website at www.ppsc.gop.pk.
Mr. Amjad Javid Saleemi, Member, PPSC (E-mail: email@example.com Tel: 042-99202751)
|PPSC Website||Online Apply|
|Latest Employees News||Home Page|