The Punjab Public Service Commission has issued the latest advertisement on 10th May 2022 in connection with PPSC Exam Duty Registration. The new PPSC advertisement includes the jobs for the post of Supervisor, Deputy Supervisor, Invigilator and Water Carrier.
PPSC Exam Duty Supervisor Invigilator Jobs 2022
|Designation||Nature of Duty||Basic Scale|
|Supervisor||To supervise examination/test||BS-17 & above|
|Deputy Supervisor/ Departmental Representative||To perform table work/documentation for examination/test||BS-16|
|Invigilator||To invigilate examination/test||BS-05 to BS-15|
||Miscellaneous support functions including arranging the seats, dusting of furniture, sealing of exam related material, provision of water, etc.||BS-01 to BS-04|
PPSC Exam Duty 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Place of Duty: Employee’s nominated District/Region
Regular employees of Punjab Government/ Federal Government/ Semi Government Institutions/Autonomous Bodies (having equivalent scale) can apply.
- Selected employees will be part of PPSC invigilation system and will be called for duty through duty management system.
- Examination Test will preferably be held on weekends (Saturdays & Sundays).
- There should be no criminal/departmental record against the employee/applicant.
- Interested employees can apply by downloading Registration Form available on PPSC official website (www.ppsc.gop.pk) and submit the Hard Copy to PPSC in the name of Secretary. PPSC, LDA Plaza, 7-Edgerton Road, near Aiwan-e-Iqbal, Lahore and follow PPSC website for other necessary details.
- Preparation of examination will be counted as a separate session.
- It is mandatory for invigilation staff to also come on preparation day otherwise remuneration of that day will not be paid.
- Duration of each session may consists of 3-3 hours.
- No T.A/DA will be paid as selected employees will be deputed at their preferred place of region. Only remuneration will be paid.
- Remuneration for examination duty will be paid at the rate of Rs. 1500/- per session for Supervisor, Rs. 1200/- per session for Deputy Supervisor, Rs.800/- per session for Invigilator and Rs.500/- per session for Water Carrier (subject to tax).
|PPSC Website||Check Online|
|Latest Employees News||Home Page|