Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has announced the latest advertisement No 7 today, Thursday, 22nd April, 2021 for the recruitment of Veterinary Officer, Director and Secretary vacant posts. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the vacant posts on permanent basis in the Livestock & Dairy Development Department, Housing Urban Development & Public Health Engineering Department, Zakat & Ushr Department & Public Prosecution Department. All the vacancies are published in the advertisement are BPS-17 and BPS-18. The minimum qualification requirement is BCS to PhD. The last date for submission of application is 7th May, 2021.
Latest PPSC Jobs 2021 Details
|Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Education||BCS To PhD|
|Published On||22nd April, 2021|
Brief Introduction: The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) was started in April 1937, is the oldest Provincial Public Service Commission of Pakistan. The Punjab Public Service Commission is a GOP department that is specialized in recruiting and administering the provincial civil services and management services in Punjab Province. They announced multiple jobs after few days. Punjab Public Service Commission is situated in Lahore, Punjab Province near LDA PLAZA, Edgerton Road, Near Aiwan-E-Iqbal, Lahore.
List of Available Job Positions in PPSC 2021
- Veterinary Officer
- Senior Veterinary Officer
- Senior Veterinary Officer (Research Officer / Assistant Research Officer)
- Veterinary Officer / Curator / Office Incharge Store
- Assistant Director (IT)
- Deputy Director (IT)
- Assistant Secretary (E&L)
- Assistant Director
Eligilbity Criteria of jobs in Punjab Public Service Commission 2021
- Submit the written test fee in the SBP, National Bank or Government Treasury before deadline.
- No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission.
- Foreign country resident can submit fee at Pakistani Embassy.
- Special Persons are not required to deposit application/exam/test fee.
- Applications other than Online will not be accepted.
- Candidates shall not be allowed to apply Online after closing date.
- Online application form no column should be blank
- In case any information provided by the Candidate in his/her online application form is found to be incorrect or false at any stage, he/she will be disqualified and action will be taken under the Rules.
- Medical Certificate issued by the Medical Superintendent of concerned District Head Quarters Hospital or Services Hospital, Lahore shall be acceptable.
- It is also pointed out that Punjab Public Service Commission has no power to relax any condition of eligibility as prescribed in the relevant Service Rules/Advertisement.
- In case a candidate claims that his/her qualification is equivalent to the prescribed qualification, he/she will be required to submit equivalence certificate of his/her qualification.
- Relaxation in upper age limit as admissible under the Punjab Civil Servants Recruitment (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 1976.
- In the case of a Candidate already working as a Government Servant, under the Government of the Punjab, the period of his continuous service as such shall for the purpose of upper age limit prescribed under any service rules, of the post for which he/she is a candidate, be excluded from his/her total age.
- If an applicant claims award of upto 10 additional marks being a son/ daughter of a deceased/incapacitated Civil Servant, during service he/she should submit the following documents:-
- Death Certificate of the father or mother
- Certificate, showing Name and Designation of the Incapacitated or Deceased Civil Servant, issued by the Competent Authority of the Department where he was employed.
- Affidavit from the Candidate that he/she is un-employed, and that he/she has neither availed the benefit of additional marks nor shall avail this concession in future.
- Affidavit from other brothers and sisters of the Candidate declaring solemnly that they surrender their right of grant of 10-additional marks in favour of the Candidate and that they have neither availed this benefit nor shall claim the same in future.
- Family tree issued by NADRA indicating detail of family members.
- In the objective paper, negative marking will be 0.25 mark.
How To Apply For The PPSC Jobs 2021
If you are looking for PPSC vacancies today advertisement. I will give the complete details regarding procedure of how to apply for PPSC jobs in Lahore. The following is the entire process which can help you to complete the information successfully;
- Read the general instructions, guidelines and other requirement carefully
- Open “Online Application Form“
- Carefully fill the application form
- Editing options, to correct any data will be available to the Candidates till the Closing Date
- Editing the Date of Birth on or before the closing date
- In the objective paper, negative marking will be 0.25 mark
- There is only three chance you will appear in the exams of PPSC.
- You should have departmental certificate/NOC