Chief Executive Officer, District Education Authority Sialkot has issued the official notification on 25th August, 2020 in connection with promotion of class IV employees as Junior Clerk August 2020.
It is stated that a scrutiny committee for in-service promotion of Class-IV to junior clerks has been notified vide this office Notification No. 2529/Admit dated 24.08.2020. You are hereby directed to collect the eligible candidates files of class-IV having minimum qualification Intermediate in second division with typing speed 25 words per mint / computer skill. The file must be contained on following papers as under.
Checklist for Class-IV Promotion
1. Hand written application for in-service promotion as junior clerk
2. Attested copy of first appointment orders with verification
3. Attested copy of joining report
4. Attested copy regular orders with verification and joining report. if applicable
5. Attested copy of CNIC & Domicile
6. Attested copy of fresh pay slip
7. Attested copy of complete service book up-to-date. Entry of leave account must be ensured
8. PERs for last five years
Note:- All copies must be attested by the DDO concerned.
All these cases should be submitted in the office of the undersigned on or before 31.08/2020 positively through proper channel. A certificate must be submitted by your end, to the effect that no above said nature case is remaining under your jurisdiction to avoid frustration.