Office of the District Education Officer (M-EE) Jhelum has issued the official Notification letter on 20th April, 2020 in connection with provision of regularization cases of educators recruited in the year 2017.
Govt of the Punjab have promulgated The Punjab Regularization of Service Act 2018 & The Punjab Regularization of Service (Amendment) Ordinance 2019 which curtailed the requisite period of four years Contract Service to three years continue satisfied service w.e.f. 24-7-2019.
The tenure of Educators SESE (All Categories) & ESE (All Categories) recruited in 2017 is to be completed for their regularization in July 2017. In this regard, you are requested to complete all the record of Educators (All Categories) falling under your justification at the earliest so that the process of their regularization could be completed in due course of time.
- First Appointment Order (Verified)
- First Joining Report
- Original Service Book complete in all respect
- Academic/Professional Qualification Certificates/Degrees verified
- Pay Slip/LPC
- Copy of CNIC
- PERs from the date of Appointment
- PEC/BISE Result
- Medical Certificate
- No Demand, No Enquiry, No Audit Para Certificate, No Punishment Certificate